Sign in to follow this  
ExQusmio

LU 45

Extremely terrible server, after 2 days of collecting loot, all gone, ALL GONE out OF the TENTS!

I hope that after you restart 29,06 all will appear on the site and I'm full of joy, I apologize

Uh, did he just link the co-ordinates to his camp or am I seeing things?

Ambush or troll.

Lastly, don't get attached to your gear. Welcome to DayZ.

Uh' date=' did he just link the co-ordinates to his camp or am I seeing things?

Ambush or troll.

Lastly, don't get attached to your gear. Welcome to DayZ.

[/quote']

For a start I have to make sure that you are the admin of the server. Bug with missing things occurred just to the server (on the other all in order (even after the fall)). I heard a pair of triple restart the server will return the weapon

Admins are clearly cheating on this server. Yesterday they reboot the server after that some people found the chopper. Today, we got the bus and 10 minutes after (21:10 GTM +1), they had kill all my team with the console and they used the nuclear device... They dont answer....

I'm not a server admin. You shouldn't link co-ordinates in your posts. Send it via PM to a server admin when they post here.

Yesterday admin complained because someone had stolen his helicopter... After they have rebooted the server by claiming "there are cheaters on the server".

Hi sorry for the late reply as i have just stumbled across this post while browsing the forums.

First off me and the 3 friends of mine who pay and admin this server are unsure as of why you have accused us of this as it is completely untrue, We brought this server to play on together and maybe build up some regular players.

There have been people who have hacked this server before with choppers, jets etc and we brought the server down for a short while as we was unsure of what else to do with them.

About the loot, Its a bug as far as i know its happened to tents we have had before and we have rebooted the server to fix this.

So before you start throwing random accusations out get your facts right as everything you have said is untrue and false.

Cheers, PWW. dazeRR

I play on this server all the time, havn't had a single problem with hackers on it, noticed a few spawned in helicopters around that were blown up and 1 spawned in wepon but that's been about it. Also i don't think the heli's spawned again on this server, i have been pretty much everywhere on the map in the past 3-4 days and if you have a camp on this server i more than likely know where it is.

Today we played on this server. We were 5 people outside the airfield, near the barn with the red roof. When we ran out on the field someone starts shooting at us. We could hear it was two people with As50's. They fired like four mags after us, and managed to kill ONE of five, on an open field. We ran inside the barn with the red roof, and i looked outside the door, and could see a ghillie sniper 572 meters away. I killed him with one shot with my M107. But we knew there was still one alive, so we camped inside the barn. The sniper shot one more of my friends, but now we knew where he was. We knew I killed one of the admins, and that the other guy was an admin too. Then suddenly the guy i killed (one of the admins) writes in the global chat : "We have to restart the server because of cheaters. someone just have to ruin the fun for everyone else ".... fucking bullshit.

i can confirm there is something fishy going on on this server. Someone spawned before my nose and headshotted me with a sidearm. insta death.

but i am affraid i got not a single screenshot for proof