Sign in to follow this  
Evil Minion

Server Browser Filter

So I just started the game and went to the server browser. When looking at the list I lost my motivation to join one. Why? Because the list was full of "friendly", "high loot", "2h restart" etc. with some experimental servers mixed in. So it actually needs a lot of effort to find a suitable server (outside of favorites).

My suggestion: Add an option to filter out servers with a certain string in their name or just add a blacklist feature to manually sort out servers. And if there is any interest in enforcing the rules for public hive servers also add an automated report feature to the browser as well.

So I just started the game and went to the server browser. When looking at the list I lost my motivation to join one. Why? Because the list was full of "friendly", "high loot", "2h restart" etc. with some experimental servers mixed in. So it actually needs a lot of effort to find a suitable server (outside of favorites).

My suggestion: Add an option to filter out servers with a certain string in their name or just add a blacklist feature to manually sort out servers. And if there is any interest in enforcing the rules for public hive servers also add an automated report feature to the browser as well.

Those server names mean nothing.  They use that to lure people into them.  And actually, my server by default restarts ever two hours.  So there is high loot, and most of the people I have met on it are friendly.... so.... yeah.

Those server names mean nothing.  They use that to lure people into them.  And actually, my server by default restarts ever two hours.  So there is high loot, and most of the people I have met on it are friendly.... so.... yeah.

PLUS...you guys have sammiches

• Like 1