4 in one server sweep? Thats lucky.

I thought the AKM was hard to find... but the MP5K took me forever to find. Not that I was steadily searching for it, but I hit every police station and police car I saw in my travels for about 3 days before I found it. I found the magazine well before the gun.

Mine spawned in the bottom floor room to the back left when you enter.

4 out of more than 10 popo stations

Sine the server restarted it was really only three in one.

I do not think they are very rare...it is just like anything new the hoppers are after em...

Were you keeping it in vest?

I always keep it in my backpack, seems to be the last to go, but the backpack did get shot, some stuff got ruined by the MP5-K just went damaged. 

I would like to mention that the gun's accuracy is so bad that its effective range is less than 5 meters. 

I'm currently stuck in a location that I'm totally lost in. I spawned as a new-spawn and I was "Healthy" "Hydrated" and "Energized". I had no pants or shoes and was under a random bridge. I have no idea how this happened and where I am. Also, I don't play on experimental /:

You may just be on another hive on stable, there are a few that are just not "connected" from what I remember.

I kept getting this last night as well, I was stripped off my clothes and was fully healthy.

You've spawned under the bridge in Vybor (just south of the NWAF I believe).

Hey guys. I was just wondering how many mp5s spawn with a server reset? Also does the cleaning kit fix weapons when they get damaged?

Thanks

Wait there's MP5-S in game? When was this added?

Hey guys. I was just wondering how many mp5s spawn with a server reset? Also does the cleaning kit fix weapons when they get damaged?

Thanks

I found a MP5K on the bonnet of a police car, only one though!

hi, i found my mp5 on the roof of a police car. my 15rnd magazin was in the back room on the ground floor of the yellow police building. ;) have a great day 

Cleaning kits can get a weapon up to worn only...

Worn is the same as pristine

I've never found an MP5S. I am in envy of anyone who has.

MP5K sucks honestly, I was at the ATC at NEAF trying to protect newbies from two russian idiots with hatchets, they had killed me twice, and this time I had a mosin.

I was looking for them, and suddenly they appeared right in front of me, one of them shot me with MP5 as I traded a hit with him from my Mosin. I went unconcious and he was just bleeding (I was quite low on blood)

Once I woke up, I shot the fool with the MP5 and the other guy who ran around like a headless chicken with another Mosin.

But tbh they just forgot to double tap, so I can't say much about the MP5k except from this very little experience I've had with it

I would like to mention that the gun's accuracy is so bad that its effective range is less than 5 meters. 

I don't think so. Double tapped a player at 50 meters, I got the head shot. It seems overall pretty reliable up to about 50 meters, exceptional for CQB, not half bad for engaging in house to house fighting. It's not really that inaccurate, i've had no issues with the inaccuracy 

Since Scubaman said, he is having another look at pistol's accuracy so I would kinda expect SMG's to be revised too.

Like come on, they should be ok under some 100m engagements no?

I haven't shot a player with my MP5K yet but I do exclusively carry the 9mm CZ75. That thing is a one shot to the dome and your dead or critically unconscious.

I also only aim for peoples head's so not really sure how well the round could handle someone with a chest rig full of stuff like ammo box and Kevlar helmet. I'd assume you'd best off running...

As for mags/guns they don't spawn in the back seats anymore. Nothing does. Just the roof and hood of the vehicle but sometimes they are stuck half way through and you just can see them. The trunk has the ammo and other crap. For both mag and gun look in Police Dept.

Took me 10 police stations to finally find the MP5K and I've searched at least 30 cop cars for mags still no luck yet. But I've already found a MP5K before along with 3 mags so all it comes down to is luck and beating the hoppers to the scene.

Edited by RyBo

It handles very well for me at close range. Indoors it is the ideal secondary for a sniper it has virtually no kick and I have found in 3rd person it is just about as accurate as first person making it perfect for run and gun situations. It turns very well which is also important indoors. I could even forsee using this over my AKM when in doors just for the turning.

Again if you want to use it as a primary then you might as well run from anyone not you close and personal

I have a mag and gun Irish. But it's on EXP.

Experimental Regular servers? If so, I can give you a 30rd mag outright if you want it. Im near Vybor..

Edited by lrish

I don't think so. Double tapped a player at 50 meters, I got the head shot. It seems overall pretty reliable up to about 50 meters, exceptional for CQB, not half bad for engaging in house to house fighting. It's not really that inaccurate, i've had no issues with the inaccuracy

The gun in-game has 160 MOA, aka three times worse than a stock M4. Its barrel is basically a traffic cone. Try shooting a wall even up close and see how badly it sprays.

Edited by hotcakes