nitevis34

Bought new game copy. I need Battleye help.

About two months ago I used a memory editor for my takistan life bank account... I immediately regretted doing it and was globally banned the next day. I got what I deserved, and after two months I realized how much I missed dayz, epoch, and all of the other mods this game has to offer. I uninstalled all the files I could find for Battleye, Arma 2, and Arma 2 OA, and the memory editor. After this, I made a new steam account and bought a new copy of Arma 2 combined operations. Upon opening Arma 2 OA I found that my old custom name that I used to use for dayz was saved. I thought I had uninstalled EVERYTHING... What I want to know is whether or not this will affect my account or battleye. If this file was still lingering, could there have been old files that could get me banned? Help is very much appreciated! I just want to play the game again and leave behind my days of stupidity and memory editing.

You probably didn't uninstall the ArmA II config folder your documents. I'm quite sure that it won't cause any harm as it just contains your game settings, profile name, etc.

Alright guys. Thank you both for the quick replies and the beans;) I look forward to seeing you on the coast. Cheers! :beans: