Sign in to follow this  
yorkmorgan

Advanced Medical system

I was very bored so i made this, i got a bit carried away and confused left and right but other than that i quite like it:

link

• Like 5

Nice. I was just about to post a suggestion about ACEs medical system, but this is better.

I hope you know how to treat choking on my beans...

Edited by Owen.

I really like this -- very well done!  I would be remiss if I didn't point out the left/right switch, but other than that negligible issue, this is awesome.  Take my beans!

I really like this idea. A few suggestions to change it would be to keep the drugs and equipment under one group, and it would also need to change the layout a bit to make it look penciled in, like the character is inspecting themselves and taking note of injuries, with really simple things. "I have a deep gash on my chest, I need to take care of this NOW." "My right leg has a bullet wound and an arrow in it. It hurts like crazy, and looking at it more, it might be infected." That would add a bit more depth than Chest: deep wound, extreme pain. Leg:blah blah blah. . . This is still a brilliant idea, and you have my beans!