MrZeLlama

Crashing

Hi, My dayz keeps crashing around 40 min or maybe after 1 1/2 hour of game play (its not consistent) or sometimes it tabs me out and i cant tab back in. also it crashed and brought me to a blue screen and my pc shut down. this only started after the recent update, any ideas?

Do you have several items inside of each other on your player?

Like a medic box inside a protective case, etc.. this can cause serious issues.

If not, try to play on a different character, server, hive, build, etc. If its across the board, try to fix the DayZ game files via steam (right click on dayz and well, I would have to go look to tell you exactly how but you can figure it out I think.. if not let me know) 

CPU overheat

And then there is the obvious. LOL, and here I am an electrical engineer that owns and runs a repair shop for all electronics.. especially PC's.

So much Picard in me today.  :facepalm:

I dont have items inside a item, like you said. ive tried different servers but i don't want to go on hardcore because of the gear my regular character has.  ill try to fix the files next, thanks for the reply. also the blue screen crash has happend twice now.

Do you have several items inside of each other on your player?

Like a medic box inside a protective case, etc.. this can cause serious issues.

If not, try to play on a different character, server, hive, build, etc. If its across the board, try to fix the DayZ game files via steam (right click on dayz and well, I would have to go look to tell you exactly how but you can figure it out I think.. if not let me know) 

I dont think so, my cpu temp is always around 34c (94f). and it doesnt get any higher then that 

CPU overheat

Consider my post when the bluescreen comes more often, dsiable the automatic restart search for the stop error and google it. bluescreen could be everything. hardware to software.

Edited by sm00tje