BRCojones

Loot respawn

I believe I had read on one of Rocket's posts that loot respawns are in game. Does anyone know what the timer is for the loot to respawn? I know its more than an hour for a fact but most servers are on one hour restarts so you can't really see them take effect.

I believe I had read on one of Rocket's posts that loot respawns are in game. Does anyone know what the timer is for the loot to respawn? I know its more than an hour for a fact but most servers are on one hour restarts so you can't really see them take effect.

Most servers are not on one hour restarts.. It's normally 2-4.

I guess it was on experimental, but it caused alot of lag, so they removed it again.

did they make loot respawn? such a shame. i thought they were trying to make it so all loot spawns on restart and doesnt respawn again untill next restart. Maybe i need to start looking at the updates more often xD

I believe this is a feature they are working on implementing in the future. Partially reliant on server side improvements. Not ingame atm.

• Like 1

Loot respawning is not in game currently, they may try it out from time to time on Exp but besides that we have to wait.

People are incredibly bad at looting then.... I keep finding long range scopes, akms, ammo, generally stuff one would pick up if your bothering to loot something. I swear I saw stuff spawn in that wasn't there before about 1 hour after a someone had looted it.