Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatPerson

Make hospitals have hospital related loot.

It feels like the hospitals don't have anything to do with a hospital. I know that loot is basically randomized, but when I go to a hopital I expect to find blood bags, and first aid kits, not rotten oranges. Seriously, hospital loot should be like 90% hospital type loot. When you are hurt, you should be able to expect medical equipment in the hospital for you to loot, not just random shit.

PS

I don't exactly know how the loot spawning works, but from my experiences to hospitals it seems that hospitals are just considered normal houses in the spawn system. I could be wrong though, but I almost never find actual medical equipment in the hospital.

I was finding so many bananas in the hospitals that I was expecting Donkey Kong on the roof.

• Like 8

I have found more military shit in hospitals than at barracks.

For the moment we don't have many ailments to be worried by. Frankly if you ever need antibiotics, charcoal tabs or painkillers then you're doing something wrong. When they add things like Cholera and Malaria I'm sure they'll put medical loot in hospitals. 

The ridiculous thing is the insane amount of fruit in the hospitals EVERY TIME . It makes no sense, hospitals have sterile packaged food.

I agree, i find more hospital related loot in random buildings that shouldnt really have it than i do in the hospital.

All i ever really find in hospital are rotten fruit.

• Like 1

For the moment we don't have many ailments to be worried by. Frankly if you ever need antibiotics, charcoal tabs or painkillers then you're doing something wrong. When they add things like Cholera and Malaria I'm sure they'll put medical loot in hospitals. 

Malaria? Why would they add Malaria?

Malaria? Why would they add Malaria?

Well when none is taking care of the city like during the z-day, whole area turn into Africa basically.

It happens even in 1st world countries during the flood if special units don't take care of the garbage soon enough.

• Like 2

Well when none is taking care of the city like during the z-day, whole area turn into Africa basically.

It happens even in 1st world countries during the flood if special units don't take care of the garbage soon enough.

That's true. I didn't even know Malaria even COULD exist out of africa. That would actually be pretty cool, you would have to worry about disease.

That's true. I didn't even know Malaria even COULD exist out of africa. That would actually be pretty cool, you would have to worry about disease.

Yeah but I would not give a f* about it.

I already got it covered.

If my character get sick I'll move somewhere near spawn zone, drop my gear in some bushes, suicide/die/get my friend to kill me, respawn, pick up my gear and continue playin' just sayin'

• Like 1

Yeah but I would not give a f* about it.

I already got it covered.

If my character get sick I'll move somewhere near spawn zone, drop my gear in some bushes, suicide/die/get my friend to kill me, respawn, pick up my gear and continue playin' just sayin'

Honestly I think you shouldn't be able to recover your loot if you die. If you die, you should be dead, and have to start over again, not just go to your body and keep on playing as if you never died.

• Like 1

The ridiculous thing is the insane amount of fruit in the hospitals EVERY TIME . It makes no sense, hospitals have sterile packaged food.

Hey...an apple a day keeps the Dr. away. At LEAST you won't have to worry about scurvy or a potassium deficiency..........DayVitaminZ 

The way I heal my self now....Eat every bit of medicine I find untill something works.

• Like 1

I thought medical loot did spawn in hospitals? I'll grant that I find more fruit than blood bags, but I still find more medical loot in medical buildings than I do anywhere else - with the exception of military bases.

It seems it depends on server: 
1) Played a lot on a high pop. server and what I found in hospitals was: Food, tools like screwdrivers and can openers or knives
2) Changed to a low pop server and when I went in a hospital I found a lot of medical loot like 2 or 3 medic kits, blood bags, IV Start Kit and everything medical related

I thought medical loot did spawn in hospitals? I'll grant that I find more fruit than blood bags, but I still find more medical loot in medical buildings than I do anywhere else - with the exception of military bases.

It does... part of the trouble is that approximately 2 useful things will spawn in a hospital, and the first person in there will take those... then everyone else who goes in finds rotten fruit and random other junk.