Sign in to follow this  
Biosensation

DayZ Experimental 0.47 ShowCase (Feedback wanted)

Good overview. Thanks for the info on the combat knife/military boots. I hadn't figured out what knife fit there yet.

Also, if you want to add some levity to your video, kill a zombie that's glitching through the floor of a police station with an axe. Right now, rag doll makes them fly out of the ground so they can properly land on the floor. It's really funny.

1. Your Microphone seems to be a bit too quiet
  2. Especially considering you seem to be talking fairly quick whilst mumbling randomly (Overall one could understand everything, but you really need to work on your pronounciation, if you want to keep doing this)
  3. Am I the only one that had some artifacts throughout the video (was it on purpose?)

Moved to Exp. Disc.

Good overview. Thanks for the info on the combat knife/military boots. I hadn't figured out what knife fit there yet.

Also, if you want to add some levity to your video, kill a zombie that's glitching through the floor of a police station with an axe. Right now, rag doll makes them fly out of the ground so they can properly land on the floor. It's really funny.

Thanks man, I will try that out when I get back.

1. Your Microphone seems to be a bit too quiet
  2. Especially considering you seem to be talking fairly quick whilst mumbling randomly (Overall one could understand everything, but you really need to work on your pronounciation, if you want to keep doing this)
  3. Am I the only one that had some artifacts throughout the video (was it on purpose?)

Moved to Exp. Disc.

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps the artifacts at the end, it's a render issue I would fix it but I am on holiday right now. Also,I understand what you mean about me talking quick It's just something I have always done but I will try and improve.

Edited by Biosensation