Captain_Chem

Walkie Talkies?

Hey guys, I've been playing DayZ for about 2 months now and I have some questions about walkie talkies:

-Can you actually use them, and if yes how

-Can you use them you have a single input have several outputs? So can I speak into 1 wt, and have it on more than one other

Thanks,

-CaptainChem

Hey guys, I've been playing DayZ for about 2 months now and I have some questions about walkie talkies:

-Can you use them you have a single input have several outputs? So can I speak into 1 wt, and have it on more than one other

Thanks,

-CaptainChem

Yes. Get a battery insert and right click. Uh. dont understand the question but more than 2 people can talk on one line. If that's what you are asking.

Yes. Get a battery insert and right click. Uh. dont understand the question but more than 2 people can talk on one line. If that's what you are asking.

How do you get on the same line?

Agree with your friend to set his walkie talkie to the same frequency. Inbetween 1 km the audio signal is clear as if you would talk over audio direct chat. Everying beyond will distort the audio signal until you dont hear anything at all anymore.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPkZ0fvXFKk

Edited by surf_polar
  • Like 3

How do you get on the same line?

Frequencies. Get one working and you'll see. They're pretty under powered atm, only have a range of 1 km and suck up batteries quick. And nobody really uses them, so the chances of you hearing anyone out there are pretty slim. Would make for some nice rp with friends though.

Thanks,

-CaptainChem

Search for Dayz wiki. It's easy.

Yea, Walkie Talkies are a 2 way Radio system, Personally I have only found 1 and had no idea how to use it when i found it