Captain_Chem

104.3 Berezino Beatz

Hey guys this my first message on this topic. Here is my idea:

I want to create a radio station. I know this seems far fetched but does anyone know how to make this work?

I can play music into my mic and do that but is there any other way that I can make it on a larger scale (The distance the sound goes)

Ill keep this updated cause I have ideas. Don't take this too seriously

Update:

This will be in game

Edited by Captain_Chem
  • Like 1

Do you mean in game or online over a web page?

1. Acquire tones of real money.

2.Purchase your Own building with radio tower equipment.

3.??????

4. Profit or fail horribly idk. XD

Do you mean in game or online over a web page?

I was thinking in game but web page could be cool (if i figure it out :P)

I have two walkie talkies ingame and can play sounds over my microphone. PM me if you want me to help with. :) Playing on euro servers though. :/

I have two walkie talkies ingame and can play sounds over my microphone. PM me if you want me to help with. :) Playing on euro servers though. :/

I'm not sure how walkie talkies work in game, I was thinking about it but I never really got a chance to explore with that

Green Mountain Radioooo - On Top of your Post Soviet Neeeeews! Hey, I got the jingle figured out I think :P

• Like 3

I'm not sure how walkie talkies work in game, I was thinking about it but I never really got a chance to explore with that

Oh man, I had this same idea with "Chernarussian Pirate Radio"!

Great minds think alike, 'eh? :D

The premise I had in mind, is that after items become persistent, I would plant walkie talkies around the map, basically relaying to one another. Then, I could broadcast. :D

Was testing them the other day, they seem to be broken currently. However, once they are fixed, you could gather up enough of them and place them throughout the city, possibly down the main road every x amount of meters. Turn them all on, and sit safely approx 800-1000m away (when the signal cuts off unless that distance has been changed) and broadcast out. Passers will hear the through the walkies as if it were a player in direct chat, even if they are on the ground.

Problems, however, you would need a small group helping you with upkeep. Doing rounds on the walkie talkies, replacing batteries. Another problem is, you need to be aware when the server restarts are happening so that your crew can gather up the walkie talkies before the server restarts. Maybe designate a couple people to keep suiciding and running back with new batteries.