Sign in to follow this  
extremenuggets

Found an MP5K at NEAF on a 40/40 server, giving it away! :p

About 30 minutes ago, I decided to hop onto DayZ, I forgot I was a freshspawn because I had died at Novo from a hacker who was teleporting at the speed of light, anyway I had spawned in Polana and decided to go check out the new airfield, went around looking all there basically was were hats from left over looting, I had ran up to the cars just for the sake of it and there it was in all it's glory an MP5K, I was staring in amazement for about a minute or two and then bam! You are dead. I immediately spawned in Berezino and hauled ass to NEAF and got the MP5K and got the hell out of there. I logged off and decided I would give it away because there's no point in keeping it since I'm dying of hunger and starvation. So I thought I'd go on the forums and give it away to someone who is actually going to use it :)

Giveaway information below!  :D

In order to receive your mighty weapon of German design, you first have to guess a number between 100 and 1000, it's difficult I know but I'm trying to make it fair because the chances of one of these things spawning is like 1/1000, so it seems... ;p The weapon is in Pristine condition along with a badly damaged grip and a damaged butt stock and I have no mags for it, it's up to you to do the searching. Whichever number is closest or guessed correctly will receive the weapon, I will post the server and where I am located as a reply to the one who guesses the correct answer, why do that instead of a PM? To make it more interesting C;

NOTICE; If you come and KoS me for the gun, go ahead I have nothing on me there's no point, it will not make me mad in anyway, as I'm already giving the gun away for free basically...

EDIT; I will come back from time to time to check for possibly correct answers, giveaway ends around 10:00 P.M. US Central Time, good luck forum goers! 

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00001.jpg

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00002.jpg

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00003.jpg

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00004.jpg

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00005.jpg

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00006.jpg

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00007.jpg

221100_screenshots_2014_07_04_00008.jpg
Edited by extremenuggets

101 through 999. I'd like to guess all of those numbers please.

Also I can be trusted through this trade..Ive got a good history with trading with others that can be traced through my posts. ;)

I can meet you whenever you like. 

sniff, sniff, sniff....

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Starving to death?  Why? 

There is food pretty much every where and you expect us to believe you can find an MP5 but you can't find food?

http://numbergenerator.org/randomnumberbetween100and1000

OP, just click until I get the number correct please. :P

I also guess, just in case your not sticking to the rules which clearly give me room to claim every number which I did first.. but in case here you go:

420-22.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

sniff, sniff, sniff....

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Starving to death?  Why? 

There is food pretty much every where and you expect us to believe you can find an MP5 but you can't find food?

Also they do not spawn at NEAF 

Also they do not spawn at NEAF 

Shhhh.. just feed him.  B)​ 

The number was 777 :p, Irish you were the closest, rules were one number lmao, you have won the MP5K I will find a server soon, I will be waiting near one of those brown buildings near the end of the airstrip :D

• Like 1

Okay server is ~R.O.T.~ PVE SERVER ~DTX~ t3g.teamspeak.com3770 (1HR Restarts) h

IP: 216.245.195.26:2350 

• Like 1

Okay server is ~R.O.T.~ PVE SERVER ~DTX~ t3g.teamspeak.com3770 (1HR Restarts) h

IP: 216.245.195.26:2350 

Wait, is this on stable? I thought it was on experimental? My character is like 9km from there right now if its on stable  :(

Edited by lrish

Wait, is this on stable? I thought it was on experimental? My character is like 9km from there right now if its on stable  :(

It's on Stable :O

• Like 1

oh dayum.. I dont think Im willing to trek across Chernarus with my full M4 kit unicorn character for an MP5.. 

sorry man, I totally misunderstood. Now if you want to trek towards me, we could meet at say Devils Castle and I could make it there reasonably? (Im am West of NWAF) :(

Edited by lrish

oh dayum.. I dont think Im willing to trek across Chernarus with my full M4 kit unicorn character for an MP5.. 

sorry man, I totally misunderstood. Now if you want to trek towards me, we could meet at say Devils Castle and I could make it there reasonably? (Im am West of NWAF) :(

Oh jeez, pretty far man lmao

• Like 1

Awe cute, Irish has a date!

• Like 2

Looks like it should go to the runner up then.. Krackman :)

Looks like it should go to the runner up then.. Krackman :)

add me on steam terrork08 and ill get you your mp5 :P

• Like 1