Sorry I don't have much info, but found a couple of hackers at the NWA in server NY47 about 5 mins ago... I don't have evidence but saw 2 of them atleast in the middle of the airfield with a black armored suv and some sort of weird graphiced huey. Once I shot and killed the one the one in the Black SUV drove towards my buddy and I and he insta died... Sorry for the lack of info.

I'm "the buddy". The server is NY47 and it was at approximately 1:10am EST. There was also a weapon crate spawned with them. If you can look at history, the guy was shot at about 1:09am EST. About 10 seconds after he was killed, I was killed with by no audible shot. I do believe the driver of the spawned SUV spotted me about 5 seconds before I died.

Just wanted you to know, that I saw this post a few days back, and we are actively working on fixing such issues with our server. We hope in the future to alleviate such issues from our server, and that any community that grows around our server will approach hacked weapons and vehicles as the aught to.

In short, thanks for the notification.