sashaseddon

DO GRENADES RUIN GEAR

ANYONE KNOW IF THE NEW GRENADES IN STANDALONE STABLE UPDATE .46 RUIN A PLAYER GEAR WHEN THEY DIE BY IT?

Will Caps-Lock get your question answered quicker? If only I would have known, I would always use that!

Please make your point and questions in a normal way, there is no need to virtually "scream".

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

I KNOW THEY RUIN GEAR IN REAL LIFE AND THIS GAME IS BASICALLY REAL LIFE SO PROBABLY WOULD BE MY GUESS BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T KNOW AND I THINK THIS RUN ON SENTENCE IN ALL CAPS IS SOMETHING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHICH IS WHY IM WRITING IT LIKE THIS HOPE IT HELPED

• Like 8

Now, I happen to agree that we have all come to understand that 'all-caps' is viewed as shouting online. Here is my question though. Are we being too sensitive? I mean, it's just letters typed on a screen. Does having them in all-caps truly make it harder to read? Should we eventually just give up and realize that we will always have a new guy or two who type in caps?

His "Thug Life" profile pic makes the post so much better. Idk why.... It just does.

if any one weapon in game should ruin everything on a dead player its the goddam grenade..

it better ruin everything...

Edited by Siberian
  • Like 2

if any one weapon in game should ruin everything on a dead player its the goddam grenade..

it better ruin everything...

I THINK ALL THAT DEPENDS ON WHERE THE GEAR IS IN RELATION TO THE GRENADE BECAUSE A BODY WILL ABSORB A LOT OF THE CONCUSSIVE IMPACT AND SHRAPNEL SO A BACKPACK AND THE STUFF IN IT WOULD PROBABLY BE OK BECAUSE GRENADES ARE NOT ACTUALLY SMALL THERMONUCLEAR DEVICES