Sign in to follow this  
Ethyn

We Need a Gas Mask to Match That ZsH3 Helmet [Image]

http://www.flightgear.ch/Pictures/zsh3_UA/ZSh-3%205060%20Ru%20Bo%20main.jpg

Google Image I stumbled upon when I was wondering what the ZsH3 helmet was. When you took away the Pilot helmet and Gas mask clipping I was pretty disappointed. Fact is it never had clipping issues so don't understand why it was disallowed from the game. Anyways thought this would be neat for an idea. If Chris stops by here make it happen man. Also if you do come into this thread I was the one that gave you the idea for hoodies and Gas Masks as an Idea ;)

• Like 1

Pilots are using an oxygenmask, not a gasmask.

There's a huge difference!

They're pretty much the same different purpose. ;)

Yeah, I don't like the removal of masks with helmets :(

Yeah, I don't like the removal of masks with helmets :(

Neither do I, Ruined a bit of the customization.

Neither do I, Ruined a bit of the customization.

Really? Before they removed it everyone I saw, ever, had the ballistic helmet/gas mask combo. Literally everyone. It got to the point where my group would deliberately throw away our helmets and masks so we could easily tell ourselves from everyone else in the game.

Really? Before they removed it everyone I saw, ever, had the ballistic helmet/gas mask combo. Literally everyone. It got to the point where my group would deliberately throw away our helmets and masks so we could easily tell ourselves from everyone else in the game.

So? Back then there was little to no clothing at all. I thought the gas mask/Helmet combo looked terdy to me, but whatever. I wore the Pilot helm and Gas mask and that looked pretty cool. But point is is, why remove something that everyone liked?

So? Back then there was little to no clothing at all. I thought the gas mask/Helmet combo looked terdy to me, but whatever. I wore the Pilot helm and Gas mask and that looked pretty cool. But point is is, why remove something that everyone liked?

They tried to make it more realistic, and nobody liked it..Well, realistically, some people liked it, but most didn't.

I am really liking that face piece, Would definitively fit in game.

They tried to make it more realistic

?????? I have to wear my Gas mask with a helmet every time we run a MOPP 4 exercise. I thought it was disabled because of clipping issues.

?????? I have to wear my Gas mask with a helmet every time we run a MOPP 4 exercise. I thought it was disabled because of clipping issues.

I don't think so.. But I could be wrong.

Still waiting for a proper fatigue system that punishes wearing gas masks and carrying your bodyweight in junk. That said I'd love if there was a use for gas masks, like a contaminated area, that had for example VX [ vx would also require full CBRN gear to stop skin contact so maybe another gas that works by inhalation only would be better] dumped on it to stop the infection.

Edited by a_ruttle

They tried to make it more realistic, and nobody liked it..Well, realistically, some people liked it, but most didn't.

How does removing helmets with gas masks make it more realistic? It's military equipment, it's made to be compatible with eachother.

How does removing helmets with gas masks make it more realistic? It's military equipment, it's made to be compatible with eachother.

Exactly, that was a lot of people's complaints. You tell me man.

Anything that clips the Dev team dislikes. It hardly clipped with the helmet to be honest. Im sure if the community bitched enough about it they'd bring it back.