Sign in to follow this  
UpTide

Blood Bag

Does blood stored in the blood bags go bad? Thinking about filling a bag while I'm healthy in case I need it later.

They haven't introduced natural decay or weathering yet (not to my knowledge), but this could be the case in the future. 

Just like we now see things like the ax becoming ruined when used to chop down trees, we might see food and medical supplies decaying after time.

I'm pretty sure we will be seeing clothing wear soon when running around in the rain. 

I'm pretty sure we will be seeing clothing wear soon when running around in the rain.

Wait what ? Since when everyday clothes get damaged by rain ? 

Wait what ? Since when everyday clothes get damaged by rain ? 

The wear and tear of clothing will be increased by the amount of stress it is subjected to.

Rain will or should make your clothes deteriorate quicker. 

The wear and tear of clothing will be increased by the amount of stress it is subjected to.

Rain will or should make your clothes deteriorate quicker. 

As a person living in a rainy UK I have to disagree, rain does not ruin your clothes, it makes them wet. Unless it's ridiculously acidic rain. Getting them wet is hardy subjecting them to stress. 

• Like 1

As a person living in a rainy UK I have to disagree, rain does not ruin your clothes, it makes them wet. Unless it's ridiculously acidic rain. Getting them wet is hardy subjecting them to stress. 

This is not the friggin UK, but a Zombie invested apocalyptic world. :lol:

You are not walking to the newspaper shop down the street to get a packet of fags, or hoping in your car and driving to Tesco to get some food.

A good example of what to expect in such an environment would be to look at a hobo/tramp, who is subject to the weather wearing the same clothes all the time.

Another good example would be Ed Stafford, when he did his Amazon expedition, did you notice how quickly his clothing deteriorated after just a few days in the rain forest. 

For game plays sake this will be time lapsed, to give us the immersion of such an environment.

Yes clothes deteriorate in condition like the ones in game, but rain is one of the smaller factors, sun, friction, tears and frost will damage your clothes far more than rain. 

Yes clothes deteriorate in condition like the ones in game, but rain is one of the smaller factors, sun, friction, tears and frost will damage your clothes far more than rain. 

You are not gonna let go are ya?

But I am glad we have come to agree that rain will play a small less significant minuscule factor in damaging clothing.... phew  :D

You are not gonna let go are ya?

But I am glad we have come to agree that rain will play a small less significant minuscule factor in damaging clothing.... phew  :D

I almost never do. 

Since I don't want to create a new topic just for this one question and as it's related to... well... blood... I'll ask it here:

I've had blurry vision for a while now, due to several zombie attacks, some with bleeding some without. Anyhow, I've been keeping myself energized and hydrated for a good while now but the blur won't go away (the only thing I can do is go to video options and MAKE it go away...)

So how long does it take for blood to naturally regenerate? Or does the blurred vision have other reasons entirely?

There needs to be a green sign "heeling" below hydrated and energized. For that you need to eat and drink bit more after those two appear. 

Well I ate and drank until I was stuffed but that state was never one I saw...

EDIT: Wait, do both hydrated and energized have to be bright green? In that case I guess I need to eat even more... after being stuffed... which is weird...

Edited by James Hawke

If gear starts wearing out as fast as the AX and other items do when we use them to craft shit then I am done with this game....at that rate you run from one town to the next and your clothes are badly dmged....

James Hawke, the blurred vision is a glitch and can be fixed by what you said, clicking the video bar in options.. lol I have the same problem sometimes, nivida gtx 750 3g, all I can say is /shrug "its Alpha!"

Luck to you

TuT