imaplainbagel

-=GMA=- EPOCH origins overwatch CHAOS! I -mod=@dayZorigins;@dayzoverwatch;@dayZ_epoch I many mods I friendly admins I custom areas I

As of right now our CHAOS server is down due to the inability of GTX customer service providers.  They went to far last night with their words and actions, the Admin Board has decided to stop doing business with GTX effective immediately. The GTX customer service "professionals" or DERPS I like to call them are very rude, unprofessional, and down right stupid when it comes to tech support. They continue to change our server without the consent of the Server Manager and we are tired of their immature attitudes and mental disabilities. We have a server hosting company in mind, Blitz799 will be contacting this company via telephone today to iron out some details. Hopefully all this will be resolved ASAP. 

Again, all of the GMA admins do apologize for this downtime and we are working very hard to get the CHAOS server up and running ASAP.

We are Happy to announce that GMA Chaos is back! We had a falling out with GTX and we have found a new server provider. Our GMA Chaos! Overpochins server is now up and running.  We are full updated to the newest patches as well.  We are still making some tweaks and changes to things but it is fully playable.  Come join us and find out how great the server is!

-=GMA=-CHAOS!

IP: 199.101.98.77:2322

Launch Parameters: -mod=@DayzOrigins;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch

If you have any questions or concerns about anything visit us at www.guildofmuteassassins.com and you should be able to find any information you are looking for regarding the server. We look forward to seeing you all on!

• Like 1

Hey guys great server been with y'all since day 1 keep up the good work.

Edited by iONBlackJesus
  • Like 1

Log in to the GMA server for epoch origins overwatch CHAOS, if you have any taste in what a real server should be.

Friendly Admin

Active community

Lots of custom Events

can you ask for more?.
MrMal.

• Like 1

Loving the new update guys on the server , keep up the good work , more players will be on there way! :)

• Like 1

hey guys loving the server you are doing a great job , and looking out for thw community keep up the hard work :)

• Like 1

Great server with nice combination of mods , good commune with nice pvp ! loads of events and stuff... i love the 3 mods combi

br: siluendor

• Like 1

hi all how is everything going since the miss hap? thought about coming back if i could get my sutff back.

• Like 1

Yes, the server is up and running at our new hosting company!  Runs GREAT!  Tonight is our GRAND REOPENING!!!!  Come for an EXTRA SPECIAL EVENT to celebrate our GRAND OPENING!  See you there!

Edited by Sarah Connor

Server is actually dead. Not that many players playing.

Server is actually dead. Not that many players playing.

Please Arcana you are full of it. Server is actually got a 20+ server pop at all times. You are butt hurt for being banned. Move on you done it to yourself

• Like 1