imaplainbagel

-=GMA=- EPOCH origins overwatch CHAOS! I -mod=@dayZorigins;@dayzoverwatch;@dayZ_epoch I many mods I friendly admins I custom areas I

We have put so much of our heart and soul into this server!  I am glad that it is recognized and appreciated!  Thanks for the feedback!  See you soon!

New Updates:

Build a Origins Dirt Fence:

You need a Shovel (new loot item found in Industrial areas) and one scrap metal to build one section of the Dirt Fence. These are indestructible.

Build a Origins Watchtower:

You need a Toolbox and 8 lumbar to build. To start the build right click on the toolbox and select "Build Watchtower".

Harvest Hemp:

Weed Farms are scattered around the map. These farms are marked on the map in green, labeled "Weed Farms". You need a knife to harvest the hemp by right clicking on the knife. You can also smoke the weed by right clicking on the "kilo of hemp". Kilos of hemp can be sold at the Black Market Trader for gold. Watch out the Taviana Police Dept. does not like drug traffickers and will harass you!!!

Server is really great you can sell anything you find, and there are alot of shooting things to find and sell. No a lot of random driving/flying things, but oh well. Admins are the best. You even get a starter box.

Thank you for the help.

Server iz gud many loots

I am Glitch, the Freindly bandit.

Edited by Glitch75

Hello sorry for my english, I'm a french player.
I recommend this server because the admins are always there to answer questions from players and their problems. They regularly organize events for players.
The server mods are very nice to play solo or multiplayer.
And to conclude the community is nice and mature.

Join this server, it's worth it!

Best server ever, ive been searching for this kind of server for so long and its finally here. its so nice and the AI are pretty good so its pretty challenging just great!

I'm wanting to hop on and check out the server, but i followed your install instructions and i still get the bad version error.  Did you guys end up going to the 1.63 beta update?  If it all works out I have a group of 6-8 guys that would most likely join up as well.

edit.  after getting on your website i found the answer.  yes the new patch is installed.

Edited by trippen

We saw you on earlier Trippen.  Hope you stick around!  Thanks to everyone who came out for tonights server events!  The races were a lot of fun and the destruction derby was a blast!  Look forward to seeing everyone next time!

I'm wanting to hop on and check out the server, but i followed your install instructions and i still get the bad version error.  Did you guys end up going to the 1.63 beta update?  If it all works out I have a group of 6-8 guys that would most likely join up as well.

edit.  after getting on your website i found the answer.  yes the new patch is installed.

We are running patch 21555 not the newest beta patch yet.......

Don't be fooled by other servers! This is the real deal. Great population, awesome server events, friendly admins! You will not be disappointed!

Been playing the server for only a short while but i'm loving it already. Great combination of mods smiley.gif

• Like 2

Great new server. The admins are really helpful and friendly and do not abuse their powers and the server runs well with no issues at all, :)

• Like 2

Server is totally awesome just from the first day. Awesome admins that are active and friendly. The whole concept of these 3 mods is amazing. They truly worked it together in a cool way.

• Like 2