imaplainbagel

-=GMA=- EPOCH origins overwatch CHAOS! I -mod=@dayZorigins;@dayzoverwatch;@dayZ_epoch I many mods I friendly admins I custom areas I

awesome server  ! i love the missions and static ai fortresses. Side chat is fun to watch on and i will recomend this server to my friends !

best regards - Jaakko ( also my ingame name )

• Like 1

Great server. Lots of looting and building going on. And shaking. When your in low health. Huge variety of guns to fight the zombie apocalypse. All the cool
vehicles to help you survive and carry you luggage. Several raid areas with lots of npc:s. Different "happenings" including; kill the admins! Which is kind of sad,
since they are very nice people :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Welcome to CHAOS Jaakko, Eliwien and Past0ri!  Thanks for the awesome compliments and feedback!!!  Glad you are enjoying the server!  I totally agree with you that our server is THE BEST!  We have daily events and our weekly BIG events on the weekends :)  Bring your friends! 

Hello!

Nice server, lets have fun! :D

server was nice , but one rotten apple might ruin the whole cake.. thanks to blacklabel and his behaviour our crew is going to withdraw from this server.

reason : admin abuse.

server was nice , but one rotten apple might ruin the whole cake.. thanks to blacklabel and his behaviour our crew is going to withdraw from this server.

reason : admin abuse.

I am glad you all are leaving. Honestly all admins feel it is for the best for you all to leave. You guys are just way to needy and cannot play the game without relying on the admins to hold your hands.  To bad you all could not have a better attitude. 

As for admin abuse,  anyone reading this thread please ask any other person in the server if they have every had any cases of admin abuse. You will find this group whined and cried when they did not get their way and screamed admin abuse like babies. 

Edited by blacklabel83
  • Like 1

I dont know where this guy is getting his information from, but the GMA Overpochins server is far from being run by admin abusers. I have gotten nothing but compliments from other players about the admins of this server. Such as: "This server has the best admins"    "You guys are so helpful, unlike many servers i've been in"   "When there is a problem all the admins jump in to help, noone shy's away from being friendly and helpful".... I cant put players names to the statements, but i do remember the comments very vividly. Im glad to see this group is gone, they do nothing but complain and whine about every little thing possible... and then some. Please dont let this one group push you away from coming and checking out GMA Overpochins Chaos. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Like 2

Just randomly found this server and it's been really fun so far, the staff on the server are helpful and the server is pretty well done

• Like 1

Best Server ever, Never had a server like this with so many new vehicles and guns, TWS and rocklets 

• Like 1

Great Server! I've loved every minute of it. Lots of ai missions ai camps. And love the blend of epoch overwatch and origins in one server. Come check it out and you wont regret it.

• Like 2

The most fun I've had in a long time, thanks for your time and work admins!

• Like 1

Hello sorry for my english, I'm a french player.
I recommend this server because the admins are always there to answer questions from players and their problems. They regularly organize events for players.
The server mods are very nice to play solo or multiplayer.
And to conclude the community is nice and mature.

Join this server, it's worth it!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!  You are all what make the server a great community!  Glad to see so many new players and welcome back to previous players!  We are the best server!  Come see what CHAOS is all about!

super great server and great community, ive been looking for this for a long time!!

• Like 1

This server and its admins are really NICE! as a first timer on this server i would highly recommend checking them out! i am austynice!!!!!

• Like 1

I just started playing on this server and it is already one of the best servers I've been on :D keep up the good work guys

• Like 1

spent a small amount of time on this server, will defiantly be spending a lor of hours on this server though, great, active and helpful admins is always a bonus!

• Like 1

GMA is a great Dayz community with a bunch of helpful admins. Their servers just keep getting better and better.

• Like 1