Sign in to follow this  
UpTide

Awesome Feature :]

I hit 'Play' but remembered I last played on a really laggy server, so I paniced and hit 'esc'

Then the game canceled the connect and took me back to the main menu.

I could count the number of 'blockbuster' full release games that do this... Let's count... 0.

+1 would recommend.

• Like 4

I'm confused but you appear happy +1.

How can you be confused? The play button auto connects you to the last server played, as soon as you pres the escape button while still loading in to the server, it will cancel, and bring you back to the main menu, thus saving you time.

None of the other online games have this function and you have to wait out the complete load to reconnect.

• Like 1

How can you be confused? The play button auto connects you to the last server played, as soon as you pres the escape button while still loading in to the server, it will cancel, and bring you back to the main menu, thus saving you time.

None of the other online games have this function and you have to wait out the complete load to reconnect.

Now I see what is being said.

Maybe they will also implement the awesome feature of server queue system.

Wrong......Battlefield 4 lets you cancel joining the server after choosing to join. So with THAT, there's at LEAST one AAA Blockbuster game with that feature.....

Edited by Mystic Bagel

Call of duty 2 did this before it became the game we know now.