Sign in to follow this  
mrbananas

Dedicated UK Overpoch or Epoch players wanted!

So i basically have 3 months to play dayz now, i have a lot of experience with dayz (i mean around of 2000 hours clocked xD)

I can offer many things to a team:

- Map awareness 

- Good combat skills (all ranges basically)

- Leader qualities but can also take orders and criticism

- Good base planning, making

- Tolerance to sit there making lumber for hours on end :D

- Vast game knowledge

- And probably most of all.... Dedication

Im gonna make this as clear as possible i only want people from central - western Europe (not even gonna consider more eastern guys and most of all no russians).

May sound a bit harsh and maybe even slightly racist but i dont really care, too many russians have tried to steal my CD key before and ive yet to meet an arab guy who can speak english well.

i don't want invitations to join big clans or big teams because you have to grind to the top if you wanna even do anything (Most anyways...)

A bit about me:

- I'm English

- I'm 16

- I enjoy grinding towards something i can be proud of in games like DayZ

- I prefer Mid - Low pop servers just because its less trouble to set up a base but i dont really mind playing on higher pop servers :D

- I like to think of myself as one of the more forgiving or leaniant DayZ players... don't normally KoS

- I'm a team player, i like to build bases and stock supplies for long term survival....

I only want people who are not going to chase action, i want this squad to consist of team players that all want to build a huge base and stockpile everything... then action begins (unless theres complications whilst building the base).

I can play most days and im willing to play dayz overwatch but i really prefer epoch or overpoch :D

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED CREATE AN APPLICATION:

Teamspeak/Skype:

Country of origin:

How often you can play:

How experienced at the game you are:

Any extra info or a bit about yourself:

if you dont want to make an application for nwy reason just add me on skype: Mrbananajew

- Happy Hunting

Edited by mrbananajew

Steam name: kingjod1

Country of origin:USA

How often you can play:everyday

How experienced at the game you are:over 6000 hours.

Any extra info or a bit about yourself:looking to add to my team...need experienced dedicated players.

Oh and the base we have been building will be taking over a k of space...

Edited by kingjod

Bump, also i would prefer people who wanna make this squad to be british or at least play late(if in a different time zone) as not to cause time zone troubles

Edited by mrbananajew

Country of origin:England

How often you can play:Every day from 4:30pm-9:00

How experienced at the game you are:I have played over 4500 hours

Any extra info or a bit about yourself:Im 15 and play dayz seriously when needed but can have a laugh and a joke. Like grinding for an achievement e.g bases

Teamspeak/Skype: Smodgerdebadger (both)

Country of origin: England

How often you can play: Saturday - Thursday (All day depending if i get in the army or not)

How experienced at the game you are: about 10 hours but i hate playing alone

Any extra info or a bit about yourself: Im a trainee medic in the army so may not have a lot of time to play but when i do im dedicated and will do whatever the leader asks. i also prefer to snipe and provide overwatch