Sign in to follow this  
Biosensation

MP5K Showcase—DayZ Standalone

Here's a video about the MPK5 hope you enjoy.

Edited by Biosensation
  • Like 4

Cool add, I wish they wouldn't concentrate this much on adding guns to the game though. This game has been the same since the release, get a gun, find people to kill. Adding new weapons doesn't change anything, they should add some variety to the gameplay like random events and such IMO.

Cool add, I wish they wouldn't concentrate this much on adding guns to the game though. This game has been the same since the release, get a gun, find people to kill. Adding new weapons doesn't change anything, they should add some variety to the gameplay like random events and such IMO.

I Agree, but I guess it will come in time.

The ones doing the gameplay changes, or animations, or buildings, or anything non-related to items/guns are not the same. The dev team is spread out and they all have their things to do. It's a bit faster to add items and weapons than to create a good AI or to change engine.

Anyway, thanks for sharing OP!!  Great video!

The ones doing the gameplay changes, or animations, or buildings, or anything non-related to items/guns are not the same. The dev team is spread out and they all have their things to do. It's a bit faster to add items and weapons than to create a good AI or to change engine.

Anyway, thanks for sharing OP!!  Great video!

Thanks man.

Damn, I had hoped you would demonstrate its damage capability by shooting your friend there. Since the 9mm pistols in the game deal very little damage, I would be very interested in learning how this gun fares in actual firefights, considering the low damage and probably very low accuracy at any greater range.

Anyway, nice to finally see a video of it and hear the sound of it.

Damn, I had hoped you would demonstrate its damage capability by shooting your friend there. Since the 9mm pistols in the game deal very little damage, I would be very interested in learning how this gun fares in actual firefights, considering the low damage and probably very low accuracy at any greater range.

Anyway, nice to finally see a video of it and hear the sound of it.

If I come across someone I will test it out for you anyway hope you enjoyed.