Anyone seen an epoch server that doesn't have Donator bases/perks, jets, tanks...etc? and has people playing on it? 

Check TLC servers. Among the pile of s**t that most epoch servers are nowadays (like MGT and CCG), TLC servers are the most balanced, trying to give the player some work to get geared up. There's no op weapons or vehicles and good weapons are harder to find.

Try it out. I play on NAPF, come over whenever you can.

I went to go check out the donation store. You can donate for currency, a non-permanant base, and a permanent base, safes and plots... etc. No thank you, i can find one better than that.

Remember, that donations for items are against the rules and will be removed from these forums.

I went to go check out the donation store. You can donate for currency, a non-permanant base, and a permanent base, safes and plots... etc. No thank you, i can find one better than that.

I wish you good luck with that. If you find something good, please tell me.

Mine, the only perk players get for donating towards server cost is humanity.

Players start with bandage, painkillers, torch and backpack and nothing else.

Check TLC servers. Among the pile of s**t that most epoch servers are nowadays (like MGT and CCG), TLC servers are the most balanced, trying to give the player some work to get geared up. There's no op weapons or vehicles and good weapons are harder to find.

Try it out. I play on NAPF, come over whenever you can.

Thanks for the compliment!!! If you're referring to OP weapons, speak to the devs as they re-introduced L115 and M107, I like to think my servers are very balanced

Thanks for the compliment!!! If you're referring to OP weapons, speak to the devs as they re-introduced L115 and M107, I like to think my servers are very balanced

That's laughable. The first time I played Dayz was on MGT and although I was a noob, a week later I had more stuff I would ever use. Just look at the description of the server: "extra vehicles, extra loot, extra airfield, extra barracks". The only thing missing is "extra everything"! Oh, and no night time or weather effects, cause that's a pain in the ass for pvp.

People that play those kind of servers only care about pvp and although that's also a part of the game, DayZ is (or it should be), a lot more than that.

So, no, your servers are far from balanced. They only serve for kids that want to play some CoD Dayz.

That's laughable. The first time I played Dayz was on MGT and although I was a noob, a week later I had more stuff I would ever use. Just look at the description of the server: "extra vehicles, extra loot, extra airfield, extra barracks". The only thing missing is "extra everything"! Oh, and no night time or weather effects, cause that's a pain in the ass for pvp.

People that play those kind of servers only care about pvp and although that's also a part of the game, DayZ is (or it should be), a lot more than that.

So, no, your servers are far from balanced. They only serve for kids that want to play some CoD Dayz.

Me personally, I would have an ultra hardcode server with next to no loot, vehicles as per Vanilla DayZ mod circa 2012, the problem would be that I would also have zero players.

The unfortunate thing is mods like DayZ Breaking Point and Overwatch have turned a zombie survival game into COD and unless you offer similar gameplay then your server will bomb.

I would love nothing more to be able to jump back in time to May 2012 when you used to have to wait a week for a Huey to spawn on Skalisty Is then spend hours and hours grabbing parts to fix it, the thrill of seeing your first Skoda, party buses.

My servers have always been PvP orientated and very harsh, gearing up is relatively easy, but that's what players want.

Sorry you didn't have a good time on our servers

Check out our server "DayZ Bullshittery" - I'm currently unsure of the IP address for it as I'm at work :(

Feel free to visit our forum - www.zf.vacau.com/forum.

You can view clan videos on YouTube by searching for "DayZ Bullshittery" under 'SovetWomble's' account.

We've recently moved onto NAPF. We currently have no god-mode at traders and very limited extra scripts (no Auto-Refuel etc.).

No loot tables have been amended and no additional loot spots have been added.

We're a little down on numbers at the minute however this is due to the move over to NAPF and the fact we're still in the process of getting the server up and running like it was on Chernarus. The YouTube videos will commence soon and this will bring in more numbers. However, if you know anyone else, like yourself, who prefers the more 'hardcore' server then feel free to hit us up.

Marbles.

Me personally, I would have an ultra hardcode server with next to no loot, vehicles as per Vanilla DayZ mod circa 2012, the problem would be that I would also have zero players.

The unfortunate thing is mods like DayZ Breaking Point and Overwatch have turned a zombie survival game into COD and unless you offer similar gameplay then your server will bomb.

I would love nothing more to be able to jump back in time to May 2012 when you used to have to wait a week for a Huey to spawn on Skalisty Is then spend hours and hours grabbing parts to fix it, the thrill of seeing your first Skoda, party buses.

My servers have always been PvP orientated and very harsh, gearing up is relatively easy, but that's what players want.

Sorry you didn't have a good time on our servers

That's what players that play in your server like, but fortunately, there's still people wanting to play the game in a different way. I play in a server with normal loot spawn, with no extra everything, harsh prices and no AS50 with thermal scope (I mean, come on!), and it has a nice player base, with solid numbers.

There's a lot of room between ultra hardcore and you server, you just chose to be on the ultra softcore side. That's lame.

Show me an ultra hardcore DayZ server with the very basics with a high player count?

You think it's lame to want to have a busy server?

Show me an ultra hardcore DayZ server with the very basics with a high player count?

You think it's lame to want to have a busy server?

No, I don't think it's lame to have a busy server, I just think it's lame the way people play Dayz in your servers. 

It was you that said your server was balanced, when it's far from that, remember?

Imo it's balanced as best it can be, weapons/vehicles/loot/bases. If it wasn't balanced it wouldn't be popular as players would complain X is op or X Vehicles is op, they don't.