Sign in to follow this  
Onkle

Rollback in the anti-cheat system?

Hey, I think you guys might have made an accidental rollback in the anti-cheat system on the experimental, just got murdered in Berezino from a guy with pristine M4 with all the good attachments on experimental 19 UK i do believe.

I don't want to be the boy who cried wolf, but after I got killed I ran into a guy in dubrovka who told me that he saw that guy 2shot multiple people on 100-150 meter distances no sweat.

Also a M4 with all the good stuff? I know it's possible, but why would anyone who has that decide to run down to berezino just to kill freshies?

0.46 seemed to be fine, but this guy was really fishy.

Hey, I think you guys might have made an accidental rollback in the anti-cheat system on the experimental, just got murdered in Berezino from a guy with pristine M4 with all the good attachments on experimental 19 UK i do believe.

I don't want to be the boy who cried wolf, but after I got killed I ran into a guy in dubrovka who told me that he saw that guy 2shot multiple people on 100-150 meter distances no sweat.

Also a M4 with all the good stuff? I know it's possible, but why would anyone who has that decide to run down to berezino just to kill freshies?

0.46 seemed to be fine, but this guy was really fishy.

How does that in any way at all make a connection between a rollback in the anti-cheat system?

What I read was this: A guy had an M4. He was really good with it, and killing players in Berezino with much skill.

So where is the problem I ask?  :huh:

• Like 1

How does that in any way at all make a connection between a rollback in the anti-cheat system?

What I read was this: A guy had an M4. He was really good with it, and killing players in Berezino with much skill.

So where is the problem I ask?  :huh:

No, he killed ALOT of people with 2 shots on ranges with 100-150 meters, he has to be a god with that m4, and what the hell was he doing in berezino shooting freshies if hes so good with it?

The reason I thought it might be a rollback was because in 46 they updated the anti-cheat system. So thought they might have accidently undone the changes now in the 47th.

I guess he might just have found another way to exploit it. but yeah, I guess I could have run into the one guy who has a fully working M4 on the experimental and also can shoot like a god.

No, he killed ALOT of people with 2 shots on ranges with 100-150 meters, he has to be a god with that m4, and what the hell was he doing in berezino shooting freshies if hes so good with it?

The reason I thought it might be a rollback was because in 46 they updated the anti-cheat system. So thought they might have accidently undone the changes now in the 47th.

I guess he might just have found another way to exploit it. but yeah, I guess I could have run into the one guy who has a fully working M4 on the experimental and also can shoot like a god.

Let me make this more clear for you..

He was not exploiting. If he was invincible, or teleporting, or taking loot from players as if invisible, then you have a story to tell. But what you have is just a player killing other players and that is far from a reason to cry hack. Having a "fully working M4" is not difficult considering many players have had plenty of time to kill and loot anything they would need. You only need to find an M4, 1 mag and some ammo to have this "elusive magical full M4". So that alone is NOT I repeat NOT a reason to think someone is hacking. If he had an infinite round mag, then that is an exploit.. but as you already pointed out, this is all conjecture about a mythical player who could have been many players and not just one.

He was simply practiced with the M4. He was killing players in Berezino because that is what one does to become practiced quickly with a weapon like the M4.

Edited by lrish

47 is out?

Also, i don't c what is that hard shootin non healthy fresh's at 100-200m - what you describe sounds as very common situation around berez

Edited by Guest