EvilTigerAce

Where are you? :|

I can't seem to find anyone anymore. At least nobody who has a bit of gear. I'm usually somewhere between Berezino and the NE airfield.

I've played this game a lot and I'm tired of walking to cherno, elektro and NW :P

Camp around high loot buildings like police, office, ATC, markets etc.

I can't seem to find anyone anymore. At least nobody who has a bit of gear. I'm usually somewhere between Berezino and the NE airfield.

I've played this game a lot and I'm tired of walking to cherno, elektro and NW :P

Well you just mentioned two places I try to steer clear off :).

I roam anywhere between Novodmitrovsk and North West Airfield.

Haven't ventured to Zelenogorsk or those South-western parts of map for quite some time though.

Well you just mentioned two places I try to steer clear off :).

I roam anywhere between Novodmitrovsk and North West Airfield.

Haven't ventured to Zelenogorsk or those South-western parts of map for quite some time though.

Zelenogorsk is very dangerous city, would not recomend going there alone.

• Like 1

OP, iam behind you. I might be a rock, or a tree...or a puddle...iam like water...

• Like 1

Zelenogorsk is very dangerous city, would not recomend going there alone.

I get it, every place with barracks and jailbuilding is dangerous.

Even places around police stations tend to be risky.

I'm just saying that it's been quite some time, since I roamed south-west for some reason.

Will have to rectify that :).

• Like 1

If you want to find people, head on up to the NE airfield or sit in the Berezino police station on a full server.  :)

Edited by ramsfan00

It just came to me that I actually didyn't saw other players even once in life of my character on the stable servers.

Living on far North will probably not change it.

I even got a little rusty with shooting, got problems with killing zombies with me AKM.

Gotta find some cheap ammo like 9mm or .22 and practice shooting somewhere.

got sick of Camping the NWAF and balota. roaming the south west now .

the Magic triangle:

zeleno - greenmountain - pavlovo barracks - balota

the Magic triangle:

wait a second....

this is not a triangle :blink:

the Magic triangle:

For me there is no way to comming back to G Mountain this place is cursed. Last time I killed a zombie in area around GM it triggered endless wave of respawning zombies on me. Never again.

i like green mountain! but staying there, longer then the lootin takes, feels uncomfortable. THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE!

wait a second....

this is not a triangle :blink:

sure it is

pavlovo zeleno greenmountain

green mountain balota

balota pavlovo

lol currently I'm right in the area of Zelenogorsk and Green Mountain... After reading this thread I realise I should probably get the hell away from there...

Go to the new big town Novo in the NE, finding players there on high pops.

I'm bidding from people who are looking for people.

Well, we found a guy today, in the school (Berezino).

We were with 6.

He was alone.

We handcuffed him and he sang 'Wrecking Ball'.

We wanted to uncuff him but the server restarted..

Well, we found a guy today, in the school (Berezino).

We were with 6.

He was alone.

We handcuffed him and he sang 'Wrecking Ball'.

We wanted to uncuff him but the server restarted..

LOL!

See, this is exactly why I stay away from people.

I am not chillin effectively as West as I could get. The towns on the very West edge of the map are pretty baron of supplies/goodies.

I am sitting on the hill overlooking Kamarovo planning my next trek. Thinking Zelenogorsk.

• Like 1

Today's efforts:

Decided to head off on my mission towards Zelenogorsk via the little nameless town North of Komarova.

Got to the little town alright, but mush have been spun around as I too literally a 90degree deroute West and ended up in the Military base.

At first I was like 'WTF, did they create a new military base?', but soon realised my orientating skills are not as good as I thought.

Anyway, decided that since I was there, I would check out the barracks for any loot and dispensed a few zombies.

As I was leading a barrack and about to head to the hospital shock! Heart started pounding and adrenaline kicked in. ANOTHER PLAYER!

Medium kitted and he saw me the moment I saw him, he was about 150m in front of me. Advantage to me as I had my M4 in hand while he had what looked like a mosin still on his back.

I did the rookie move of yelling out 'Friendly!' to which his response was to run away into the hospital yelling 'Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, oh god oh god!'

I tried to spark a conversation but he just did not want to be there. I offered him ammo, meds or food but I couldn't make out what he said in response. All I say was him running into a wall in the hospital.

I called out wishing him a safe journey and told him I was going to vacate the base and keep moving.

Now I am just to the East of the base, planning on eventually getting to Zelenogorsk.

Tell you what, there is no other game that causes just a made rush when I see another player. And given my last few encounters with other players usually end in death I decided that I was going to play KoS from then on. But I just cannot bring myself to do it!

In related news, is there an actual sections where people are able to keep like an adventure diary? Or Should I just start my own lame thread in the general section?

Intel reports increased activity around all police station since new gun MP5 and magazines to it spawn on roofs of police cars and inside police stations.

• Like 2