Sign in to follow this  
DaveAzoicer (DayZ)

Tank traps = gone

Hey.

I just noticed that ALL the tank traps I put up at camp have magically disappeared.

Is this a known issue?

Nope, confirmed working on publichive:

jitBlKz.jpg

Might have to call Med-Evac, though. I am trapped.

EDIT: Was this on public hive? What was the server? Does the server have an Antihack? If so, the data will be compromised anyway, as the AH can do all kinds of fuckery with the server and the objects. Make sure the AH you're using is up to date and confirmed working on the version. Otherwise there is no point, as it might ban users randomly for new bits of code.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

Nope, confirmed working on publichive:

Might have to call Med-Evac, though. I am trapped.

EDIT: Was this on public hive? What was the server? Does the server have an Antihack? If so, the data will be compromised anyway, as the AH can do all kinds of fuckery with the server and the objects. Make sure the AH you're using is up to date and confirmed working on the version. Otherwise there is no point, as it might ban users randomly for new bits of code.

I put these tank traps up maybe 1 week ago, they seemed to be there until recently.

Publichive (US 1503), yes using Ambers antihack (not sure if it's the latest though, but I think so, will double check).

I put these tank traps up maybe 1 week ago, they seemed to be there until recently.

Publichive (US 1503), yes using Ambers antihack (not sure if it's the latest though, but I think so, will double check).

Weeeell, tanktraps still get cleaned up, you know?

Seven days is still the cleanup of the objects, if not updated - and tanktraps do not get updated after being placed. You can disassemble and reassemble them, though.

I haven't spoken to Amber lately, but I doubt he's updating it anymore as he's busy with personal things. Which makes me feel that you're still using the 1.8.0.3 - which is not recommended by any means when running 1.8.1

Argh.

Well, I guess it's old then. But better than having no protection these days.

Didn't know you could disassemble and reassemble them now...