Sign in to follow this  
SCHOLAR

RED DEAD REDEMPTION??

ADD a 3% chance of finding a saddled horse with a winchester at a barn that has an outside stable with a functioning gate. Horses can be shot and respawn

Some Zombie horsemen in the forest

ADD 10 stealth cougers on the map who track players in the forest iif they come withing 500 yards

ADD 10 Grizzleys on the map who also track players who come within 500 yards

ADD a 3% chance

.01% if this is added at all, I think that this would be hard to implement seeing as all current vehicles are wheeled, and would involve the horses having wheels for hooves. I think the bears would be nice, but i don't see cougars being in the wilderness.

ADD a 3% chance

.01% if this is added at all' date=' I think that this would be hard to implement seeing as all current vehicles are wheeled, and would involve the horses having wheels for hooves. I think the bears would be nice, but i don't see cougars being in the wilderness.

[/quote']

Okay, add horses with wheels instead of legs

WHO DOESNT WANT THAT?!

A car that goes Naaaaaaaayy'hh

Or a horse that goes vruuuum

+1 for horses with wheels.

I would like a flying stallion

You can hear the sound of the blades in the distance

vryumph-vryumph-vryumph-vryumph-vryumph-vryumph-Naaaaaay'hh

ADD a 3% chance

.01% if this is added at all' date=' I think that this would be hard to implement seeing as all current vehicles are wheeled, and would involve the horses having wheels for hooves. I think the bears would be nice, but i don't see cougars being in the wilderness.

[/quote']

WHO DOESNT WANT THAT?!

This made me lol so hard.

kids kids, adding the odd horse I think would be a cool addition, think it through, you can become mantracker, but whatever, I'm just saying

ADD a 3% chance

[/quote']

WHO DOESNT WANT THAT?!

Did you envision the image too?! Close your eyes and think of the horse with a big grin as it rides in.

ADD a 3% chance

[/quote']

WHO DOESNT WANT THAT?!

Horses would be cool.

But yeah, to many design problems. You could just use the bicycle or motorcycle as the base model I guess.

And also, you can't fire from any vehicles in Arma 2. Not sure how they would design around that.

ADD a 3% chance

[/quote']

WHO DOESNT WANT THAT?!

Did you envision the image too?! Close your eyes and think of the horse with a big grin as it rides in.

IZZIE: grow up kid, complaining that someone highjacks your crossbow thread, coming here to flame, you're a tool

[/quote']

WHO DOESNT WANT THAT?!

IZZIE: grow up kid, complaining that someone highjackes your crossbow thread, coming here to flame, you're a tool

Wow, hurt much? I actually agreed with your original idea and it was a comment to the guy after that. I'm pretty sure only children themselves go around calling others kids by the way, or 17-18 year olds who actually think that they're all grown up. Retard.

Okay' date=' add horses with wheels instead of legs

WHO DOESNT WANT THAT?!

[/quote']

IZZIE: grow up kid, complaining that someone highjackes your crossbow thread, coming here to flame, you're a tool

Wow, hurt much? I actually agreed with your original idea and it was a comment to the guy after that. I'm pretty sure only children themselves go around calling others kids by the way, or 17-18 year olds who actually think that they're all grown up. Retard.

You're an IDIOT, face it,,,you flame in every post,,, case closed..IDIOT

IZZIE: grow up kid' date=' complaining that someone highjackes your crossbow thread, coming here to flame, you're a tool

[/quote']

You're an IDIOT, face it,,,you flame in every post,,, case closed..IDIOT

Only an idiot would think a case was closed when hmm, here I am, posting in a "closed case". Also, I think you should look up the definition of what "flaming" is.

horses: sure I wouldn't mind another silent way to travel besides bikes.

cougars, and bears: Not until arma2 cleans up it's combat. Ever notice how everything takes an extra couple seconds to die when you kill it (sometimes getting a hit off on you in the meantime)?

Zombie horsemen: ? LOL