Sign in to follow this  
Lauch

how to vote kick player in dayZ

2yKidMX.jpg

Simply type “#vote kick player_name” in direct comm.

Edited by Lauch

and how do i know the name of the hacker?

• Like 1

and how do i know the name of the hacker?

who knows, maybe he killed you before, or you just know his name. dude, its not about kick a hacker... they are hackers :D..

but kickin bandits off or kids.

who knows, maybe he killed you before, or you just know his name. dude, its not about kick a hacker... they are hackers :D..

but kickin bandits off or kids.

Kicking bandits? Kids you can understand because this is PEGI 16-18? But why kick bandits, they are part of the gameplay.

Kicking bandits? Kids you can understand because this is PEGI 16-18? But why kick bandits, they are part of the gameplay.

But you don't even know someone's a bandit unless you inspect their body

kicking bandits, right. go play tetris please :D the only players to kick are cheaters and for that we need kind of a battle log which saves IP adresses so the admin can instantly ban such little and pointless beeings

Edited by aMeiSe

locking doors and waiting in hallway to kill you? ya,... great bandit. just hanginig around rooftops killing people? ya nice bandit.

bandit actually steal something from you WITHOUT killing you (handcuff, burlup sack)... that is a bandit. not some kid just killing people cause he got too much ammo..

But you don't even know someone's a bandit unless you inspect their body

true, or you see how people just kill others for no god damn reason.

locking doors and waiting in hallway to kill you? ya,... great bandit. just hanginig around rooftops killing people? ya nice bandit.

bandit actually steal something from you WITHOUT killing you (handcuff, burlup sack)... that is a bandit. not some kid just killing people cause he got too much ammo..

So your not talking about bandits then? Your talking about people who kill you on sight.

If you dont like it, switch games cause there is no reason to make up silly rules or game mechanics that restricts the normal behaviour of human beings.

If I like to shoot you in the face without asking questions I will shoot you in the face without asking any questions.

If someone chooses to do the same thing to me, by all means, do it. Its my fault as much is it hes fault. Trusting people blindly in games, or in real life is just.. stupid.

So your not talking about bandits then? Your talking about people who kill you on sight.

If you dont like it, switch games cause there is no reason to make up silly rules or game mechanics that restricts the normal behaviour of human beings.

If I like to shoot you in the face without asking questions I will shoot you in the face without asking any questions.

If someone chooses to do the same thing to me, by all means, do it. Its my fault as much is it hes fault. Trusting people blindly in games, or in real life is just.. stupid.

santa come down :D i give a fuck what you do or will do, i posted this so people actually know that this option is available.

it is everybodys choice what he/she will do with this.

i'm not here to argue about what a bandit is or not is, or what people will do or not.... i really don't care.

enjoy.

Oh and there I was thinking that you got all emotional calling people that kill you kids, my mistake.

Have a nice day.

calling people that kill you kids, my mistake.

Have a nice day.

did i? na you got something wrong here. i was talking about people killing people and the way how. not killing me or complaining about it[well about the "bandit"]...i guess i would love to have an pve instead of pvp game. but that is something else, so don't get upsad pope.

when i get killed it is my mistake, same thing you mentioned earlier.

good day to you sir.

if you cant handle open pvp games, you have come to the wrong play, Lauch. You might want wait for modded private hive servers, but the core game will always feature unrestricted open pvp. and killing others for no good reason, yes even griefing, is part of this type of gameplay, and it is something many enjoy.

i think the votekick feature is useless, because it does not add any security as we have no reliable means of identifying players, while opening door to abuse from clan servers who can votekick anyone not on their whitelist. it has no place in pre-release testing.

im not a kid , i have plenty of ammo, zed doesnt help to improve my accuracy ....so em i kill people n.n

zed doesnt help to improve my accuracy ....so em i kill people n.n

Legit, sound fair. I agree unless you do that waiting 3~4 hrs in a hallway, thats full retard, fun maybe, but full retard, i prefer spending that time playing not going blind staring at the screen.

Edited by KamiOfKOS

Legit, sound fair. I agree unless you do that waiting 3~4 hrs in a hallway, thats full retard, fun maybe, but full retard, i prefer spending that time playing not going blind staring at the screen.

nha i camp  sometimes neaf , berezino etc .  i like to kill the geared people n.n then bambis pick their stuff :D