Sign in to follow this  
dcrypt

Any servers what have a 6/12hr restart? Preferably HARDCORE

Title says it all ^^^

Persistent storage / Respawning loot is taking the piss to get in game.

So I'm looking for a hardcore server what has long restarts, so I can attempt to gather loot and pretend persistent storages are in :')

Thx

If you can pretend that persistent storage is in you can pretend that the server never restarts.

• Like 4

If you can pretend that persistent storage is in you can pretend that the server never restarts.

Hey. I see you post a lot of garbage around the forums here at DayZ.

Please post something useful, instead of something what screams pointless.

Thankyou

• Like 2

Hey. I see you post a lot of garbage around the forums here at DayZ.

Please post something useful, instead of something what screams pointless.

Thankyou

Kind of like this thread?

• Like 1

Kind of like this thread?

No, I would also like to know if there are some servers with longer restart periods. 12 hours would be awesome!

No, I would also like to know if there are some servers with longer restart periods. 12 hours would be awesome!

They have not implemented that yet.  As far as I know servers are set to 4 hours with some GSP's allowing 2 hour restarts.

They have not implemented that yet.  As far as I know servers are set to 4 hours with some GSP's allowing 2 hour restarts.

That's unfortunate. I don't mind the storage, but being forced too look all over the map for supplies instead of looting the east 3 times over every 2-4 hours like most of the people do, would be awesome. 

Edited by CrniVarg

That's unfortunate. I don't mind the storage, but being forced too look all over the map for supplies instead of looting the east 3 times over every 2-4 hours like most of the people do, would be awesome. 

Once they fix loot respawn I am fairly certain they will open up the reset timer to allow servers to not even have to restart.  That's what I can't wait for.  That and night time fixes

Once they fix loot respawn I am fairly certain they will open up the reset timer to allow servers to not even have to restart.  That's what I can't wait for.  That and night time fixes

There is enough loot for 40 people all over the island to survive 12 hours without any problems. Ye...alphuehuehuehuea... Let's wait for some changes  ^_^

There is enough loot for 40 people all over the island to survive 12 hours without any problems. Ye...alphuehuehuehuea... Let's wait for some changes  ^_^

This is true but server hoppers can clear servers up really really fast

It would be a very laggy experience past the 2 hour mark. Most of the popular servers (including some Experimental) have 1 hour restarts.

It would be a very laggy experience past the 2 hour mark. Most of the popular servers (including some Experimental) have 1 hour restarts.

basicly this. after an hour to an hour and a half performance of high-pop servers begins to degrade. im not willing to deal with desynch or stuttering for better loot management. hopefully better netcode and server side optimization sill come in due time to elviate this.

"Off The Grid, 12Hr Cycle" (Hardcore)

They just switched to Hardcore the other day. Seems to be a good server.

Edited by BlazinOne

"Off The Grid, 12Hr Cycle" (Hardcore)

They just switched to Hardcore the other day. Seems to be a good server.

Can't find

Can't find

Set your ping very high then let the server list load and hit Host, that will alphabetize it for you.

Set your ping very high then let the server list load and hit Host, that will alphabetize it for you.

Still can't find it..

Do you have the IP for it?

try 192.3.16.194:27216

try 192.3.16.194:27216

Got it. Seems pretty dead though :(

You got any other good server recommendations?

Got it. Seems pretty dead though :(

You got any other good server recommendations?

Mine is Aloha is for Tourists, it resets to 400am