Sign in to follow this  
choppra

Does anyone have the Lingor bikey?

Hello!

Does anyone have the Lingor Bikey?  Currently the version given out by DayZ Commander is the Vilayer version of Lingor.  I'm working on some scripts and I wanted to create some for Lingor but I can't seem to find a valid bikey to be used with Command Version (Vilayer 1.3).

Does anyone have it?

Why would you want the Lingor Key to add scripts? Just add them via the missionfile?

• Like 1

I need it to run my dedicated server.  I'm setting up a Lingor server and I'm creating some stuff for that map specifically.  I can't join the server because of the missing Bikey.  The version downloaded from DayZ Commander is 1.3.

There are only a handful of Lingor servers right now that are popular so I know the bikey is out there.  I just can't find it and I searched for hours.

Edited by choppra

I need it to run my dedicated server.  I'm setting up a Lingor server and I'm creating some stuff for that map specifically.  I can't join the server because of the missing Bikey.  The version downloaded from DayZ Commander is 1.3.

There are only a handful of Lingor servers right now that are popular so I know the bikey is out there.  I just can't find it and I searched for hours.

Try playwithsix