Sign in to follow this  
norreka

"How to report SERVERS" - "Admin abuse" DayZ:SA

Very good for the people who aren't know this, especially if they speak german.

btw. this is the answer of the hoster:

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your report, we have contacted the server own and requested that they make changes to their server accordingly.

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,
Dom Foxell (Senior Support Technician)
Support via Teamspeak - ts3.vilayer.com
Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com

----------------------------------------------

The server is taken offline.

you mean after a firefight not able to loot my body again cause of serverrestart? you mean after getting kicked like 10 minutes straight?

cause I dont accept admin abuse. I wanted to gather more material for adminabuse to mail it to the hosters.

• Like 1

Why didnt you just join another server?

Why would he, obviously there were some decent pvp going on.

Im not saying all the admins are like this but this happens very often, especially if you manage to kill one.

Why would he, obviously there were some decent pvp going on.

Im not saying all the admins are like this but this happens very often, especially if you manage to kill one.

Because the admins were twats, he used more then 1 day to prove they were twats.

Point proven! for what?

Because the admins were twats, he used more then 1 day to prove they were twats.

Point proven! for what?

They lost the server, I think thats enuf for (less than) one days work.

Next you gonna whine about people who report hackers, laughing at them how they wasted their day on reporting them?

• Like 1

They lost the server, I think thats enuf for (less than) one days work.

Next you gonna whine about people who report hackers, laughing at them how they wasted their day on reporting them?

Hackers or scripters arent worth my time. I would maybe directly report someone but not dedicate my life to it. thats the antihack programmers job not mine.

Hackers or scripters arent worth my time. I would maybe directly report someone but not dedicate my life to it. thats the antihack programmers job not mine.

Why should you dedicate your life to it? Besides your dedicating whole lot of time to this pointless conversation, whos job is to report what.

You might be right though, whats the point of speaking when nobody is listening.

• Like 1

Why should you dedicate your life to it? Besides your dedicating whole lot of time to this pointless conversation, whos job is to report what.

You might be right though, whats the point of speaking when nobody is listening.

Frankly the hackers are given too much attention i think..

And the antihack programs are shit. Maybe its time people stop reporting stuff so the people who are supposed to handle it, have to do it?

on hackers you are right, but on servers not. the DayZ staff is not working on servers with problems like that. the made the hosting rules: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/

and the hosters care if there is someone whos reporting. so I report if I see some server fucking it up

There are rules. And when these are abused, then the Server should ne reported. I reported one this week. The Server has been restarted ans after the restart it was locked and only one player was connected. We should all rent our own Server so that we can loot to our hearts content. Then we can go into the fight. I can understand why the OP took the time and reported the Server.

investing themselves for a common good is always the right thing. OP did good, and deserves beans and respect for standing up against an element which ruins the game experience for everyone.