Sign in to follow this  
justin1311

Does this server exist?

I'm looking for a server that starts you out with the same pistol every time you spawn for every person, preferably without any ammunition so that fresh spawns don't KOS each other, plus it adds more challenge. I know some servers start you out with a pistol, but with ammunition. I haven't bought the standalone because I like that feature and I know in the standalone they start you out with no weapons at all. Which I can understand why people would like, but that's not for me. Not sure why, it could be because I like a little bit of continuity in my weapons between deaths, knowing my trusty pistol will always be there even if it's not usable without ammunition. I'm just weird I guess. Anyways, that along with a friendly, active community (that doesn't mean no banditry of course, just without asshole players, bandits are necessary); and some roleplaying would be absolutely amazing. Anyone know of a server like this? If not, I don't mind starting with ammo, it's just not my preference.

On an unrelated note, I'm thinking of buying the DayZ standalone if they open it up to mods. I know a portion of the community hates the idea, but it's something I like since the current version of the game isn't for me quite yet and never will be without mods. Yes, I'm aware I'm weird and picky.

Nope, you start with a flashlight and your wits, that's it every time..

I'm looking for a server that starts you out with the same pistol every time you spawn for every person, preferably without any ammunition so that fresh spawns don't KOS each other, plus it adds more challenge. I know some servers start you out with a pistol, but with ammunition. I haven't bought the standalone because I like that feature and I know in the standalone they start you out with no weapons at all. Which I can understand why people would like, but that's not for me. Not sure why, it could be because I like a little bit of continuity in my weapons between deaths, knowing my trusty pistol will always be there even if it's not usable without ammunition. I'm just weird I guess. Anyways, that along with a friendly, active community (that doesn't mean no banditry of course, just without asshole players, bandits are necessary); and some roleplaying would be absolutely amazing. Anyone know of a server like this? If not, I don't mind starting with ammo, it's just not my preference.

On an unrelated note, I'm thinking of buying the DayZ standalone if they open it up to mods. I know a portion of the community hates the idea, but it's something I like since the current version of the game isn't for me quite yet and never will be without mods. Yes, I'm aware I'm weird and picky.

Cant think of one bud, played servers where you start with loaded guns, played servers where you start with nada, but none with an empty pistol.

Same as above and I can't seem to find any roleplaying severs :( if I knew I could get atleast 20 active people I would be willing to try running a RP server.

Edited by escobert
  • Like 1

Same as above and I can't seem to find any roleplaying severs :( if I knew I could get atleast 20 active people I would be willing to try running a RP server.

Have you tried DayZRP? Its quite fun. I enjoy the non-douchebaggery of it :D
  • Like 1

I haven't! Not sure where to find it.