Ranph

A new clan to watch for Hacking!

So last night I was on Son's of Liberty server, when my buddy and I got attacked. What was odd about it was when we went to loot the body of one of the two bandits attacking us was their gear. The player was from the STA clan, and all of his gear was pristine and gold! Yeppers I said gold, he had on him 3 AK 30rd mags that were pristine and gold in coloration. Where in this game do you find gold items? I'm sorry but everyone who see's a STA member log onto their server needs to watch them closely. Some of the members are STA-Turbo, STA-iBrasco, STA-Noxide. Also check out this clans desync numbers, iBrasco had a desync of 100,000. What the hell is this about? First I understand this game is in Alpha, but good god the hackers are having a hay day with it. Put and end to this crap and beef up the security, or at least give the server admins more Rcon controls. Thank you for allowing me my 2 cents.

Edited by Ranph
  • Like 1

Just a tip, post negatively about clans/players is hugely in bad taste even if their hackers, I would advise reading this forums rules before posting anything else.

I formally can say ligs members don't hack , glad we have our own server :D www.ligs.us

Recently the server I am an Admin on ran again into another clan on players that you other admins need to be aware of: SEC9 Kozy and SEC9 Cory. The were rude disrepectful to me in game full well knowing I was an admin and while I was in the RCon. No one should have to put up with profanity for any reason. And these two do an injustice to both their clan and other players.

How do you even know they were STA members? To the best of my knowledge theres no way to identify players, unless they were typing in direct for God knows why.

How do you even know they were STA members? To the best of my knowledge theres no way to identify players, unless they were typing in direct for God knows why.

Check pulse

Good to know, I usually just check if someones dead by trying to walk over their corpse. Never bothered with check pulse.