Clasius

Backpacks change

Czech backpack should be larger (20 slots) than ALICE (ALICE should be 16 slot large).

1. reason: Czech backpack looks much more better

2. reason: Czech backpack looks much more larger than ALICE, so why it has less slots?

Who agree?

• Like 1

I do.

me and my friend talk about it every time we find Czech backpack...

Alice pack is twice smaller than Czech

Agreed with Demon, simply because Dr. Who joke.

I think I do see why it is larger though. The Czetch is larger, but the Alice has a lot more pockets, and pockets do add a lot of space.

Also, the Czech backpack really limits your vision when glancing over your shoulder while the ALICE does not. Not saying that anyone would swap inventory space for vision, but at the moment it is kinda silly. Not an issue really but it WOULD be really easy to change between the two...

Put these two bags side by side and tell me which is bigger backpack. Are you blind? Which has more VOLUME, no matter how many has alice pockets.

The Czech looks bigger ingame but if you look at them irl then it's obvious that the ALICE pack is much bigger. The models is not perfect and this is a example of that.

There are more variants of them in real, I mean in volume. But ingame looks badly if bigger pack has less slots.

Good suggestion, makes sense and should be implemented