Sign in to follow this  
billymckendrick

"Safe" zones

Only type of safe zone I would like, and not sure if this has been posted already, would be torn down barricades and/or attempts to create roadblocks and quarantine zones within towns or suchlike, that can easily be barricaded, but that would also easy to take out, alternatively not be able to cover a whole town with it. For example, roadblocks, fences that warn of the virus, that you can add some metal plating to, or barbwire or something like that, which can then be patrolled by players and have their rules enforced.

Only type of safe zone I would like, and not sure if this has been posted already, would be torn down barricades and/or attempts to create roadblocks and quarantine zones within towns or suchlike, that can easily be barricaded, but that would also easy to take out, alternatively not be able to cover a whole town with it. For example, roadblocks, fences that warn of the virus, that you can add some metal plating to, or barbwire or something like that, which can then be patrolled by players and have their rules enforced.

barricading and base build are confirmed. As far as "having their rules enforced" good luck

barricading and base build are confirmed. As far as "having their rules enforced" good luck

I meant more as in, broken barricades, roadblocks and attempt for containment, than simply having a empty town with nothing in it, and people fortifying buildings. The idea I had to simple rebuild exisiting quarantine zones surrounding cities, would help with "safe zones". You could have players gang up, rebuild the quarantine zone, then try and enforce their rule. For example, have fencing around a area, that is more sturdy and heavy duty than the current fence that we see in towns, along with signs saying "Quarantine", having gaps in it. Survivors could then attach metal platings to cover up the gaps, set up welded together metal junk to create vehicle blocks and so forth, and try and enforce it, it would give more of a proper zone, than if one were to simply barricade buildings, and would also fall in with the lore, as well as give a breathe of fresh air to the map.

Edited by Santa fox
  • Like 1

1+ what op meant is just a location/town city that have been cleared from zombies by us players. faction can claimed it(already in dean hall roadmap)zombies wont spawn inside the zones.. But there will be no definitive Zone/city(like ctapoe always safr zones.,nononono) that safe, so all bandit can group to that town before the not even started.