Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

About the helicopter crash sites.

Hello,

Haven't posted any topics lately, haven't even been playing the game lately because I've been busy with other things. Anyways...

There have been some big changes which I really like, mostly the animals, hunting and the focusing on the survival part. Also night time gameplay is really enjoyable right now and is a really unique experience which I have never had in a game.

But to my point, and now I'm talking about the helicopter crash sites that smoke. Are they completely randomly generated, or do they spawn in certain locations which are still randomly selected? Can I find a helicopter crash site in the most Northern corner of the map?

Also I'd like to know if the AK 47 is on the stable branch yet, thanks!

Yes, the AKM is on stable.

Although, I haven't been able to effing find one... it's a nightmare. I've found every attachment for it five times over, and not the rifle itself. I've found mountains and mountains of Brown Bear, and not the rifle itself. I've found six M4A1s at helicopter crashes, and not an AKM.

• Like 1

Yes, the AKM is on stable.

Although, I haven't been able to effing find one... it's a nightmare. I've found every attachment for it five times over, and not the rifle itself. I've found mountains and mountains of Brown Bear, and not the rifle itself. I've found six M4A1s at helicopter crashes, and not an AKM.

Well it's good to know that I'm not risking my precious firewoods on the airfield for nothing. Thanks for the response, will keep looking  :rolleyes:

But to my point, and now I'm talking about the helicopter crash sites that smoke. Are they completely randomly generated, or do they spawn in certain locations which are still randomly selected? Can I find a helicopter crash site in the most Northern corner of the map?

Also I'd like to know if the AK 47 is on the stable branch yet, thanks!

They spawn at preset points that are randomly selected on restart. Even then its not that random as the one next to the minibase east of Vybor has one 70% of the time.

The AKM is in stable now.

Crash sites should be dynamic like on the DayZero and Vanilla servers currently. They're also usually bugged, meaning weapons don't spawn on them.