Bororm

Wall glitcher with infinite ammo mag-neither fixed

Tonight I encountered a wall glitcher and multiple people with infinite ammo mags.

I don't like to complain, but I think that it's worth making this post to inform people it's still happening because we were told that both infinite ammo mags and wall glitching had been fixed with the last couple patches.  Now, we've had a response that the infinite ammo mags are no longer able to be created, the ones we still see are leftovers but with duping still happening it means they'll probably be around for a long while.  (I personally think they should wipe the hive for this reason)

What bugs me is the wall glitching.  We were told this was fixed in this patch, and yet some guy I encountered at the neaf tonight, at one of the jails of course, was still doing it just the same as always, as far as I could tell in the exact same way it's always been done.

So, I just wanted to inform people that this stuff is still going on and to be cautious of course.  I can't have been the only one to have my hopes up that this shit was going to be fixed, it makes the neaf especially a completely unenjoyable place to visit.  Before the major hacking was prevalent, I kept saying "infinite ammo and wall glitches are the only major cheats I see, can't wait till they fix them" then of course hacking exploded in popularity, and my stance changed a bit to "well they won't be fixing the real hacking any time soon, but at least they'll get rid of infinite ammo and wall glitching."  Now that's not even the case (yet) either.

I have confidence they'll sort this shit out, I'm just really disappointed that these patches didn't really help when they were supposed to.

Edited by Bororm
  • Like 1

I just came from night shift and this I found on forums....thanks for ruining my morning  :huh:

Sorry man, it's super disappointing I agree =(

• Like 1

Yeah we encountered this several times whilst streaming tonight.  Very disappointing, especially when they said it was fixed. :/

• Like 1

They roll deep now too.

wLFACY5.jpg

Note the new features.

Lol yeah, get back on it Dean!

DeanHallPilot_zps47e3a844.jpg

CURSES! HE MADE OFF IN HIS HELECOPTOR ONCE AGAIN!

• Like 1

Beware of wallglitchers.

They roll deep now too.

wLFACY5.jpg

I must remember to always abuse log in x-ray vision to check for wallglitchers.

I'll be honest I've glitched my camera in the walls at the neaf before to check, and the majority of the time people are in there.  Some times however, I'll see a legit player camping inside, and then I feel like total shit.  When that does happen, I usually don't engage them as I feel it's pretty unfair on my part.  Still, it's saved me a number of times from actual cheaters.

I mainly only do it if the jail is looking highly suspicious to begin with.