MrSurvivor

Dayz SA Is Boring. :-(

I have had dayz sa for about a year now and i have racked over 20 hours on steam and it is kinda boring! For example there is no cool stuff or guns or cars and stuff like that. 

Also i have only met people 3 times and the 1st time there were 2 guys in a barn with lots of good gear and a fire i walked up then they disappeared the 2nd time a doofus shot me then came up and said lol then shot me in the head. the 3rd i had just spawned at the factory and i was in a building with a sweatshirt and an empty shotgun then a diptard fully armed and geared came inside and axed me to death!

And its just boring.

-MrSurvivor

Oh really?  A year huh?  That's amazing considering it's been out 6 months.  And 20 hours in a year, holy shit!!!  Damn, you beat the game 10x over

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 8

Oh really?  A year huh?  That's amazing considering it's been out 6 months.  And 20 hours in a year, holy shit!!!  Damn, you beat the game 10x over

Daam has it really been out for that long ?

Time flies :/

LOL, at least we agree on this eh

I like how people are completely focused on the year part and nothing really related to the topic..

Yeah, the Standalone at this phase is really meant for testing and providing a better gaming experience in the future so it does become more fun.

I like how people are completely focused on the year part and nothing really related to the topic..

Yeah, the Standalone at this phase is really meant for testing and providing a better gaming experience in the future so it does become more fun.

For starters, a blatant lie stating a year, and 20 hours?  Wtf is that?  That's normal game time to beat simple games.

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 1

this whole thread is just 

5ac.jpg

• Like 3

I cant add anything to this except ..dont let the door hit you on the ar$e on the way out!

• Like 2

well I'm sorry really i truly am i didn't know that it hasn't been out that long and whatever other mistakes i made i know 20 hours isn't a lot but please respect me

• Like 2

Hey I'm not focusing on this year part or anything i just think SA is a bit boring. So all you dayz experts can stop hating on me. 

Edited by MrSurvivor

Hey I'm not focusing on this year part or anything i just think SA is boring and lame. So all you dayz experts can stop hating on me.

Either put more game time into exploring the whole map, trying all the weapons, being a hero then a bandit, hunting, fishing, cooking, crafting etc. OR put it on the shelf for 6 more months and come back for beta.

OR /uninstall.

• Like 4

I think considering the apparent age of this guy and how 'boring and lame' the game is it would be much better to unistall and go back to playing BF.

The forums are meant for more constructive comments, critisisms, suggestions and ideas. Seriously you write a title thread and post like this and you expect people not to comment on how childish and ridiculous it sounds and also makes you look.

• Like 1

I have had dayz sa for about a year now and i have racked over 20 hours on steam and it is kinda boring! For example there is no cool stuff or guns or cars and stuff like that. 

For a year and you only played it for 20 hours? You have no opinion here. 

No cool tacticool guns or cars and stuff like that? go back to COD or battlefield.

Stop playing the game op.

I did last thing I wanted to do was burn myself out on a game with little to no features at the moment.

Plus its relatively nice to jump in game every few months and get a good feel for how much the game changed or not.

I think considering the apparent age of this guy and how 'boring and lame' the game is it would be much better to unistall and go back to playing BF.

The forums are meant for more constructive comments, critisisms, suggestions and ideas. Seriously you write a title thread and post like this and you expect people not to comment on how childish and ridiculous it sounds and also makes you look.

really I'm sorry i didn't know this would spark so much stuff i regret this post i just joined today

really I'm sorry i didn't know this would spark so much stuff i regret this post i just joined today

Take a break and the backlash will blow over. Refer to my post above.

Take a break and the backlash will blow over. Refer to my post above.

ok thanks 

well I'm sorry really i truly am i didn't know that it hasn't been out that long and whatever other mistakes i made i know 20 hours isn't a lot but please respect me

Fair enough.  20 hours isn't really a lot of time invested into a game like this, even in the stage that it is.  What exactly are/were you expecting?

Fair enough.  20 hours isn't really a lot of time invested into a game like this, even in the stage that it is.  What exactly are/were you expecting?

I was expecting it to be a little more interesting but i guess i was wrong sorry about this topic i hope i haven't offended anyone

Edited by MrSurvivor

I was expecting it to be a little more interesting but i guess i was wrong sorry about this topic i hope i haven't offended anyone

Not offended at all.  What I'm asking is what are you expecting out of the game?  What kind of game do you think DayZ is?  The development stage is still a long way off from implementing a lot of other features.  Just keep checking the forums on updates until maybe something comes along that would get you into the game.

Edited by Caboose187

Not offended at all.  What I'm asking is what are you expecting out of the game?  What kind of game do you think DayZ is?

i know what it is. It is a game about survival and trust. Kindness and either being helpful or a jerk. that is dayz

Edited by MrSurvivor
  • Like 2

i know what it is. It is a game about survival and trust. Kindness and either being helpful or a jerk. that is dayz

That's one of the best examples of DayZ that I've read on these forums.  What you described is there.  Unfortunately due to the lack of features, trying to be help others is a hell of a lot harder than it is to be a complete jerk.  Surviving is too easy so there really isn't a point to even rely on others right now so it's just easier to kill each other and start all over.  Give it time man.

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 2

Also i have only met people 3 times and the 1st time there were 2 guys in a barn with lots of good gear and a fire i walked up then they disappeared the 2nd time a doofus shot me then came up and said lol then shot me in the head. the 3rd i had just spawned at the factory and i was in a building with a sweatshirt and an empty shotgun then a diptard fully armed and geared came inside and axed me to death!

And its just boring.

-MrSurvivor

First off yes it can be boring, but it seems you bought the wrong game. This is a survival game, not a "cool" game. You want guns but bitch about being killed. I think arma, battlefield or cod is more suited to you.

XNNpL9H.png

I wanna complete the OREL special forces uniform set so much, I had the pants but slipped on stairs in firestation and ruined them :(