TG ! Jimmy

US3480 Official Hive Vanilla DayZ

To anyone seeking to find US3480, or a Vanilla DayZmod experience;

US3480 Vanilla DayZ Hosted by Tenacity Gaming has moved to a new server.  You may have seen some of the posts out there about HFB Servers disappearing into the mist, and all of their servers with it.  In light of this, we have grabbed a dedicated server and relaunched 3480!

To find & connect to the new US3480:

-Gametracker (note, the join port is 2302)

-or-

connect to 162.248.89.129:2302 manually

-or-

to show support to the server, you can use the following code to add the banner to your signature (like mine)

[url=http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/162.248.89.129:27016/][img]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/162.248.89.129:27016/b_560_95_1.png[/img][/url]

Finally, there is a Steam Group you are free to join for announcements and discussions. Thank you guys, we appreciate all of you!

Hopefully we can quickly cover the ground we lost in ranks, and get the server populated quickly again!

Cheers,

Jimmy

edit: should have given a huge thank you to Kichilron here for helping sort the server, cheers big fella  :beans:

Edited by TG ! Jimmy
  • Like 2

I will definitely give it a try soon, to be able to play on a vanilla server again.

Nice, that you get it set up again. :)

For anyone having trouble trying to join the server with the message "Bad version server rejected connection"  you need to run your ArmA 2 AO in beta. You need to go to ArmA 2 AO left click on it and go down to properties. Then click on "Betas" click on the drop down tab that says, "NONE-Opt out of all beta programs." and select Beta-. There's also a guide and an image of what to do on the steam group.

• Like 2

For anyone having trouble trying to join the server with the message "Bad version server rejected connection"  you need to run your ArmA 2 AO in beta. You need to go to ArmA 2 AO left click on it and go down to properties. Then click on "Betas" click on the drop down tab that says, "NONE-Opt out of all beta programs." and select Beta-. There's also a guide and an image of what to do on the steam group.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/187129-bad-version-server-rejected-connection-any-all-problems-regarding-beta-patches-for-arma-2-oa/

One thing that I don't think is listed is that you can't join the server through DayZ Commander. You need to manual connect to it though ArmA 2 because the server isn't listed as a DayZ mod server but a DayZ standalone server, Just put the IP and port into the remote button in ArmA 2.

One thing that I don't think is listed is that you can't join the server through DayZ Commander. You need to manual connect to it though ArmA 2 because the server isn't listed as a DayZ mod server but a DayZ standalone server, Just put the IP and port into the remote button in ArmA 2.

This is correct.  We're waiting on Josh, who is waiting on Gamespy, who is...well you get the point.  Everyone's waiting on someone else for this whole beta patch mess to be sorted.  If it ever gets sorted, we'll be able to reclaim the glory days.  Glory holes. Water holes.  Infected water.  Boil it.

Cheers,

Jimmy

• Like 1

Ah, yes, the Steam Group!  I have a link to it...

Click here!

Feel free to join it--I plan to use it to keep information handy to those users who care to have DayZmod information inserted into their grocery holes.

Free beer in Elektro tomorrow,

Jimmy

Great to see US 3480 is still running.

Edited by Plexico