Cam Bull

My DayZ is pixelated, Help!

Hey guys I found out the fix. Go to configure>Video>User Interface>Resolution and set your resolution to 1366x768x32. If you changed to windowed through dayz.cfg you have to change it back. I hope this helped.

Edited by Dausen

Just downloaded the game yeasterday, never played it before, but giving it a try now. 

Kind of given up on the "trying it out"-part because it's all blurry for me too - happily I found this tread and created an account. According to the reacent answers I've tried changing the values in the DayZ.cfg file. First time it worked out fine and I was staggered to see it actually worked - also I drooled. Then I went to configurations in-game and started checing out different settings under "video", when all of a sudden it went back to being just as blurry as before. Tried resetting it to default settings and typing in the values in the .cfg-file once again without any result at all...

What have I done wrong guys? Woult it help to uninstall the game and do the same procedure over, or what?

Thanks for any help or tips, please don't mind any bad grammar or spelling (which I know I have, thanks for pointing it out), after all, I,m just a random Norwegian dude.

:-D

Hello Everyone, 

Im trying to work out why my dayZ is all pixelated. I cant read the text because its blurry, so I was wondering if anyone could help me on this. 

I would be amazed if anyone can work this out.

Download the picture to see what I mean

Well I had this bug and I came here but I worked it out. You need to go to User Interface and set you're resolution to windowed or just keep clicking different ones until it sets your screen right and it should get rid of the blur. It worked for me, I hope I helped

Hey guys I found out the fix. Go to configure>Video>User Interface>Resolution and set your resolution to 1366x768x32. If you changed to windowed through dayz.cfg you have to change it back. I hope this helped.

Fixed the issue for me. thanks!

FIXED thanks to Geneva.. read his post if you have NVIDIA Graphics card:
downloaded nividia geforce optimized it and viola 

Edited by SkullzXBonez

Stayed away for a few months, come back & bang!It looks like i`m trying to play an old atari game yet I cant even read any of the letters in the menus! PLEASE devs fix this.............going to play something else for a while........ :(

Ok Everyone Look at Zeeabo post He explains how to fix the problem 

So many thanks to Zeeabo for his work and helping everyone 

And a message to everyone give your beans to Zeeabo with out him we would not be playin DayZ

So Thx Zeeabo

How many times can someone say Zeeabo