Capo

Loving how rare AKM's and High Cap Vests are.

Hey, I just wanted to say fuck yes, well done. I had previously been worried that lack of high end loot would keep players on the coast, but it seems that in this patch, AKMs, M4s and high capacity vests are barracks/heli spawns only. 

Thankyou, my group has been running around all day trying to get AKs and we've been seeing loads of people along the way. Haven't seen this many people inland since the mod. I'm so happy I wasn't even mad when my game crashed at the pavlovo military hospital and my char ran off the roof. 

• Like 7

I found one AKM at NW Airfield, it was entirely unlooted on the eastern side so I moved East-to-West looting the airfield and picked up an AKM with PSO-1 optic and one of those fancy handguard rails. Surprised I only found one though. 

Love the rarity.

Indeed almost every low populated server I hop into has NWAF already looted or there is no AKM.

Didyn't saw AKM itself myself yet, only parts and magazines.

Indeed almost every low populated server I hop into has NWAF already looted or there is no AKM.

Didyn't saw AKM itself myself yet, only parts and magazines.

I have found a drum for with my HC char. Takes up 4 slots :/

And I have an AKM with PSO-1 scope on my regular ( killed someone in military having it and found another one an hour later ). But still haven't found a mag on regular for it :/

I found the drum mag today and forgot to take a screen shot, but here is my AK with the folding stock and the RIS handguard. I also found 2 of the mega vests green and black. (not going to say where) but they were in the rooms next to each other so I picked them both up and gave one to my clam mate.

c4yVbrg.jpg

• Like 1

I found the drum mag today and forgot to take a screen shot, but here is my AK with the folding stock and the RIS handguard. I also found 2 of the mega vests green and black. (not going to say where) but they were in the rooms next to each other so I picked them both up and gave one to my clam mate.

c4yVbrg.jpg

fail secret ... the OP stated where HC vest  are found... you so pro and shit

I mostly play hardcore, so after death I also looted everything from East to West, eventually at Zelenogorsk found high capacity vest, but ditched it after a while for assault vest, cause it has more protection (at least against zombies) and goes better with camo. Also been serverhopping all night and everyone did it too, so I never saw an AK, found only m4 at heli crash and few damaged items in Balota tents. But I'm ok with my mosin for a while, since PSO scope is bugged and has shit magnification.LRS is bugged too though, shaking as if I had broken arms. Developers done goofed with this patch. Also never saw any animal in my over 20 km travel inland. I assume they put like 2 deers and 3 cows per server to fix rubberbanding.

I have found a drum for with my HC char. Takes up 4 slots :/

And I have an AKM with PSO-1 scope on my regular ( killed someone in military having it and found another one an hour later ). But still haven't found a mag on regular for it :/

Hey. Read my private message to you :)

Hooray! :D The rarer the better

• Like 1

fail secret ... the OP stated where HC vest  are found... you so pro and shit

I ruined it before it was even a thing lol. 

AKM and high cap vests are only spawning in the barrack buildings for me.  I found three on the Path of the Warrior (Balota - Zelenogorsk-Green Mountain - Vybor base -NWAF).

Tents at NWAF will get you the parts.  Drums are very tough to get.  I met a nice fellow at Vybor and we talked for a bit and he gave me my drum.  I hadn't found any mags or anything yet.  We parted ways friends and Steam buddies.

I found three 30 round mags at NWAF since last night.

Not a big fan of the PSO scope.  Too much zoom for me.

its sad how many people will bother to server hop just to find an item,

Why?  People want to try the new gun out.  I was lucky to find one (I logged in at Stary and just had a quick run to Vybor Military Base).

We are still in a testing mode.  People can jump around all they want to see the new things.

if you play the game properly you will come across items naturally, testing stage or not.

i am not going to explain why server hopping is sad, think what you like.

You don't need to explain. It is your opinion. But judging people who want to try the items isn't constructive either.

The AKM and M4 are rare yet you can find a Mosin and LRS that spawn side by side in the police station now...

Turned it into a sniper match. Run into more players with Mosins and LRS then I have ever seen...Like everyone had one it was nuts lol...

its sad how many people will bother to server hop just to find an item,

Well this one item (30+ automatic gun) gieves huge adventage in PvP so it's essential to have AKM or m41a for a PvPer.

9 out of 10 times person with AKM/m4a1 will kill person with other non-automatic weapons.

Well this one item (30+ automatic gun) gieves huge adventage in PvP so it's essential to have AKM or m41a for a PvPer.

9 out of 10 times person with AKM/m4a1 will kill person with other non-automatic weapons.

Sniper rifles are x1000 better for PVP than any auto rifle. It's much safer and easier to kill someone from 500 meters than risk going in from <200

Sniper rifles are x1000 better for PVP than any auto rifle. It's much safer and easier to kill someone from 500 meters than risk going in from <200

99,9% encounters happens on distance <200 meters.

And that someone that you kill from 500 meters will be usally some newbie who don't know about sniper hills and #YOLO climbs on ATC/firestation roofs etc.

Since I learned the game and stopped #YOLO climbing roofs and started patrolling sniper hills I haven't been ":sniped" from more then 180 meters.

server hopping is pathetic,

of course i wont waste my time playing the video that you put in your reply to me,

i know you have no real come back because you and everyone else knows that server hopping is pathetic as much as i know it, but you still do it anyway. i cant stop peioepl doing it, but making excuses as to why you do it, is even weaker than doing it in 1st place.

• Like 1

Or again, you can just not judge and pick a server.  You are in control of your experience, not anyone else's.

You don't need to explain. It is your opinion. But judging people who want to try the items isn't constructive either.

stating that server hopping is pathetic is constructive, although i wouldnt expect a person who defends server hopping to understand that viewpoint

Wanna know what's pathetic? This argument.

I have been looting for many days now trying to find the AKM (note to qww, this doesn't mean I'm server hopping). A few trips around the map and I've found plenty of attachments and plenty of ammo and plenty of mags but not one single rifle. I like that I can't just say "oh, I'll run here and find this gun".