Sign in to follow this  
jubeidok

I was all excited about the patch going stable, then...

...I saw the server list.

I was instantly reminded why I always end up switching back to experimental. That server list is like a bunch of lil panzies, screaming at the top of their lungs; NO, COME PLAY ON MY SERVER!

Why does the name of a server matter?

MLG | 2 MIN RESTART | PATROLLED BY LMGMOGM | HIGH LOOT | NO HACKERS | 24/7 DAYTIME

I noticed that hackers usually go to the brand name servers too. 

• Like 4

Why does the name of a server matter?

Would you want to be seen hanging around town with that loud and obnoxious kid that runs around begging for attention?

I was instantly reminded why I always end up switching back to experimental. That server list is like a bunch of lil panzies, screaming at the top of their lungs; NO, COME PLAY ON MY SERVER!

Were you not just a panzie crying out LR scopes ?? 

• Hypocrite

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions ...

That server list is like a bunch of lil panzies

Every server list since the beginning of time has been like this. I've never seen anyone bitch about it though. This guy is pretty cool.

Are you really running out of attention so much so that you have to lash out in a negative way??  I guess negative attention is better than no attention right OP??

Give it a rest dude, no one actually cares about server names...Its about the type of people inside the server.  For you to classify a server solely on its name, proves your are more than likely a little child maybe teen who should not be playing this game.

Plenty of other things im sure that you could be bitching about, now your just drawing straws.

Get over it and HAPPY HUNTING WEIRDO!!

Would you want to be seen hanging around town with that loud and obnoxious kid that runs around begging for attention?

The irony is strong in this one

Soooo..... How about joining a server which apeals to you, and forget about the rest?

Is it that hard to simply not give a fuck? no its not.

Right now you are acting like the old lady living next door, complaining because the tree in your garden is dropping leaves on her garden furniture....

Grow up mate, its a serverlist, jeeez...

My experience was the opposite, although it kind of provoked the same feelings. I also switched to stable today after weeks of exp and I have already been randomly kicked twice by server admins. None of those servers even had any warning in their name that it was their private loot kingdoms, but both times suddenly the list of names started appearing:"Player x has been kicked by admin" etc and I knew what was about to happen.

• Like 1

Trying to care... no, sorry. Look around, there's some decent servers out there.

haha! beans for your signature there, gave me a good chuckle :beans:

Which soon as i hear a whinny little kid speaking over VoIP,i hunt them down to stop the voice...

problem solved......