Sign in to follow this  
JosephHabib

Getting global banned from dayZ o.O a lot

So as most of you know I was recently banned from DayZ. I sent a report to BE and then tried to join a game and I ended up being able to join with no problems :D  so then 30 minutes later once again im banned again. Nothing could have possibly caused me to get banned since I deleted anything that would piss BE off lol. So I delete day Z now and redownload it and its fixed :D I leave a server since its laggy as hell and try joining another one and once again global ban -____-        What is going on?

Maybe you should read your message then, instead of assuming you were globally banned.

As long as it's not following this pattern: "Global Ban: #34c3f" it's not a Global Ban, where the numbers at the end are random.

There is no way to return from a Global Ban, other than BE allowing you to after reviewing your ban, but this wouldn't happen just because you've been reinstalling your game.

Use your brain and have atleast a little bit of common sense while playing, so that you don't come here complaining every day (or more often, even) - which you have been doing - when you weren't even banned, just kicked off a server, which can have numerous reasons.

• Like 1

Wow dude that's totally mean.

Pointing out the truth never is. Especially considering you have been urged (by me) not to open any more topics regarding this, which you have failed to comply to, what do you expect as reply then?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/199936-be-global-ban-just-a-small-amount-of-evidence/?p=2011461

• Like 2

hang on let me get this right the OP accidentally installed a cheat engine and got banned then thinks uninstalling will solve the issue?

• Like 1

Noone installed cheat engine at all. I had the installer because I planned on using it for some games on a website but I decided not to and I don't have the administrator password to download it anyways. Also I did not understand why I was being spam kicked because there are third party bans/kicks and I was told by BE to contact you guys. During this ban I can join a certain server called morgue pvp but I cant join some other ones that I just recently joined 10 minutes ago again.

Also I did not understand why I was being spam kicked because there are third party bans/kicks and I was told by BE to contact you guys.

Feel free to relay any information about that to me in a personal message and I will get in contact with the appropriate people.

Please also post proof of the E-Mail you received by BattlEye telling you to contact us if you're going to PM me.

Other than that - and this is your final warning - stop handling this as if it's our fault. We can't do anything about your Ban, if it actually is legit. No point in mentioning it in every post of yours and posting threads about it multiple times of the day.