lordkalvaire

If you have a 75 rounds drum for AKM...

Do no reload with 30round mag, if you don't have enough space to put it in ur bag (2x2 slots), it's gone forever, it doesn't even drop on the floor. :( it just happened to me.

Just saved me a 75rd. clip :p

Wish they'd fix this, was in a fire fight over a helicopter crash and as I emptied 10 rounds towards them, the magazine vanished... Shortly after I heard clicking coming from my gun followed by a screen saying "you are dead"..

They really need to look into this  >:(

only carry one drum. If you need more than 75 rounds at one time in the AKM, you're going to die.

Edited by ryanincalgary

On my current character I have a few 30rd magazines and had one drum magazine for an AKM. I think drum mags are goofy and prefer using a regular magazine, and used the scroll wheel to tell my character to load a 30rd magazine. The only open space in my inventory were lines of two or three. No squares of 4 or more. This caused the drum to disappear from my inventory and wasn't anywhere on the ground. A word of warning, I'll miss those 75 cartridges of food for my shooter.

I warned you guys. I warned you.

Honestly guys, drums aren't that rare if you know where to look. I've found 5 in the last day or so.

Just why in the name of facepalming would anyone compare this to COD? Do they not understand what that single comparison says about themselves? It says, "I PLAY OR USE TO PLAY COD" because if you didnt you would not be using it as a reference to this day. 

This game is a mod of Arma. That is Latin for WAR ...not survival. Any comparison to COD or any other shooter is just ignorant if its because of attachments and military weapons, and not just to discuss similarities.. 

STOP. NOW. THANK YOU. 

DayZ SA is not a mod of Arma, hence the SA part.  Also, the only real similarities are in the aesthetics of the modded out military weapons...other than that, the games aren't even close to similar.  I don't really see how an observation, especially an accurate one, could possibly be "ignorant".  Also, who cares if someone plays COD?  I mean, I personally got tired of paying 60 bucks for the SAME EXACT GAME every 6 months and quit YEARS ago...But if people want to waste their money, who cares if they play COD?  Either way, I think we can all agree COD sucks and DayZ rocks, lol.

Edited by Finchtastic
  • Like 1

I don't really like how the AKM can stick on a flash light attachment + bipod + PSO1 + drum because once you have an AKM with all attachments , it looks like it came out of COD.

it also looks like it would be like carrying around a concrete block.

Comparing COD and Dayz is ridicolous, they aren't even the same genre. I play both for different reasons, and I dominate both. COD games that came out two years ago, still have more people playing, all the time. I can't find a DayZ hardcore server with more than a few people on it during the day. Everyone talks about being realistic and then they play 3rd person...Lol...so realistic to see over walls. The Russian army has a massive budget and would definetly have high-tech guns and accessories. It's funny to say it is like COD with these guns, but it is like real life, where AK's are everywhere and even poor counties have huge numbers of them.

Comparing COD and Dayz is ridicolous, they aren't even the same genre. I play both for different reasons, and I dominate both. COD games that came out two years ago, still have more people playing, all the time. I can't find a DayZ hardcore server with more than a few people on it during the day. Everyone talks about being realistic and then they play 3rd person...Lol...so realistic to see over walls. The Russian army has a massive budget and would definetly have high-tech guns and accessories. It's funny to say it is like COD with these guns, but it is like real life, where AK's are everywhere and even poor counties have huge numbers of them.

I can see the tip my nose IRL... lol at first person being real lololol

I can see the tip my nose IRL... lol at first person being real lololol

Lol...sorry about the big nose.