gooners86

DayZ Standalone: Nothing loading on hills and in distance!

So this has being driving me insane!!!!!! i am currently playing in the 0.44 update i believe and the 0.45 is soon coming out. i have a hp ENVY m6, AMD A10 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 2.50GHz,8.00 GB, 64 bit operating system, Windows 8. So let me explain the issue, i spawn in next to the petrol station near the factory, and as soon as i spawn in i a see the hills and rocks have NO DETAIL WHAT SO EVER except the green ground, no grass, no trees, no bushes etc, and i look about on the floor in the distance and there is NOTHING loading!!! not even detail in the floor!!! i look at the factory and it is just plain grey, no detail, and no other building loading around it!!! GUYS PLEASE HELP ME!!!! END THIS NIGHTMARE FOR ME!! i have a photo of what it looked like, i will attach it to this file, anyone got a fix for this?!!! when i got the game first everything was fine untill i tweaked my dayz files n that stuff, but can someone get a solution or fix for this please?!?!?!??! but anyway thanks guys!!! cya in cherno where hopefully things are loading lol! anyway guys cya later and pleaase help meeee!!

post-210825-0-00484000-1402939963_thumb.

Edited by gooners86

Looks like you have a bad case of crappy PC.

In other words, i dont know what is happening but upgrade your PC.

• Like 1

You're render distance is EXTREMELY low. When you modified your files (hopefully to gain FPS and not see through anything <.<), you probably set your render distance to almost nothing. You can increase your render distance (I don't advise that you do, your FPS will suffer GREATLY), or save up some money and build a PC. If you choose to build a gaming PC, be sure to use my thread: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/196501-gaming-pc-budget-builds/

Edited by Shadow134
  • Like 2

That can also happen when you put scenecomplexity too low.