Glenn4Z

where is everyone in the game?

Are you sure about that you can talk in direct and it transmits on the radio? I tought you had to switch from 'direct chat' to the 'radio freq' with semicolon on the keyboard in order to transmit anything....

maybe they changed that! i testetd this back in february or march. dont remmember!

correct me if i am wrong. but the Switch via semicolon is for text Chat only!

maybe they changed that! i testetd this back in february or march. dont remmember!

correct me if i am wrong. but the Switch via semicolon is for text Chat only!

I have a norwegian layout on my keyboard maybe it's different on yours dunno, this is how it works on my layout. ; and : switches beetween the radio and direct chat and - activates text chat on the radio aswell as on direct chat....if that makes sense. And on all the tutorials I seen on the radio, they switch from 'direct chat' to the radio before they use it...

Edited by Kaboki

Mostly true, but I have also met friendly bandits in Berenzino. Last week I met 6 bandits that hold me up there, after I they told me to strip all my gear on the ground and holding me for a bit they gave me back my gear, all they took was some ammo and all my food and then they let me go:).

I actually tried to say that there are more friendly players then people think, it depends how you meet them; with a gun, without a gun, saying I'M FRIENDLY, saying GET ON THE GROUND, etc.

GET ON THE GROUND AND PUT THAT GUN AWAY OR I SHOOT YOUR HEAD OFF works, in most cases. Then I talk with them and I even met people who I still play with.

if I wanted a sandbox game I would buy a sandbox game

This is a sandbox game..

• Like 1