So, I join this server for the first time and instantly these two douches were like ' are you a neewb?' Which I guess I am, they then went onto tell me about their guns and helis etc, how badass they were. Anyhow, next they want to come and 'pay me a visit', they obviously thought this was my first time at the rodeo! I marked the map at a position a few miles away from where I actually was, sure enough two helis go in all guns blazing. It took the turds about 5 minutes to realise I wasn't there. This cat and mouse game carried on for a good 30 minutes with multiple ten second count downs (each time I beat him to typing 1, which must have really pissed him off) still, I didn't reveal my real location, I told them to come find me in their chopper but they refused. I heard them Flying around aimlessly, shooting occasionally. Then after not being able to find me, they kicked me!!

The reason I'm posting here is simply because this is not how you play the game, all they wanted to do was hunt me and kill me. I'm all up for a bit of pvp but surely the hunt is the fun part not just going to a spot on the map and shooting a fresh spawn from your heli.

These people ruin the game

These people are DayZ Dicks

Find a different server and move on. Start out on low population servers and once you have a feel for the game go to higher pop.

Also, there are no vehicles or helis on SA. You must've been on a mod.

So, I join this server for the first time and instantly these two douches were like ' are you a neewb?' Which I guess I am, they then went onto tell me about their guns and helis etc, how badass they were. Anyhow, next they want to come and 'pay me a visit', they obviously thought this was my first time at the rodeo! I marked the map at a position a few miles away from where I actually was, sure enough two helis go in all guns blazing. It took the turds about 5 minutes to realise I wasn't there. This cat and mouse game carried on for a good 30 minutes with multiple ten second count downs (each time I beat him to typing 1, which must have really pissed him off) still, I didn't reveal my real location, I told them to come find me in their chopper but they refused. I heard them Flying around aimlessly, shooting occasionally. Then after not being able to find me, they kicked me!!

The reason I'm posting here is simply because this is not how you play the game, all they wanted to do was hunt me and kill me. I'm all up for a bit of pvp but surely the hunt is the fun part not just going to a spot on the map and shooting a fresh spawn from your heli.

your playin the mod, this forum is for SAother then that, yeah they're dicks

moving

• Like 1

I thought this was a suggestion to add dicks into SA, this thread was not even half as amusing as I thought.

Edit. Or maybe it is, I just read his forum name.

Edited by BSB Jimmy
  • Like 2

Yeah sorry I didn't realise this was SA, I guess I am a noob after all! I've played on some awesome servers, put people that just want to hunt fresh spawns are fucking shit lickers

Anyhow, next they want to come and 'pay me a visit', they obviously thought this was my first time at the rodeo!

YEEEEEHHAAAAA !

• Like 1

Yah, I've encountered these. Back in the mod, I liked to play it low in the forest. I had my AS50 and gillie suite, and was scouting out players in the city that might pose a threat if they entered the forest I was in. Anyways, through my scopes I spot a group of survivors, 3 strong and all in obviously fresh spawn gear. One was carrying a shiny fireaxe, his buddy weilding a revolver, and the other left with his fists. They seemed to be minding their own business, stopping in different buildings and grabbing assorted loot. I was watching them progress in loot as they combed the city, and they even encountered a complete fresh spawn and gave him some things. And then, 5 minutes after that, a barrage of gunshots sprayed from countless windows, and in 30 seconds, all that remained of the trio was a bunch of bloodstains and newly slayed bodies. I watched in anger as 6-7 bandits filtered out of the buildings, doing a 10 second knit-pick over the fallen survivors loot, seeming to only take a few small trinkets before filing off into a different part of the city. If I wasn't wanting to keep a low profile, I would have killed half of them with my AS50, but in my mind it wasn't even worth it, like it isn't worth smashing a cockroach, for it would just dirty your shoes. I lost a lot of hope that day in DayZ.

My favorite thing to do in vanilla is to repair a car (pref offroad type) and run over bambies running on the coast..

Edited by Frosti

Frosti you are an evil person, frankie would not invite you for afternoon tea.

You sir, are a DayZ Dick