Sign in to follow this  
jaggardos

Satchel Charges

Im sure this has been asked before, but are satchel charges legit loot? Ive just found some in NW barracks and they have a picture and everything, which is what I thought was the indication of a hacked item.

Yes, they are not hacked in the game.. seen players before going satchel hunting to blow up buildings in Elektro lol

When you see people asking whether an item is hacked or not, you have to start questioning whether or not said item should be in the game at all.

Make sure you use them for something fun.

They come in small amounts and can be really fun if put in areas like an ATC or Firestation... Just a tip.

They are listed as "PipeBomb" on loot tables, which is confusing. Also, they rarer than NVGs and single-use, so you don't see them a lot.

They are rarer than NVGs?

Damn it, I found one once. Would have preferred NVGs!

They are rarer than NVGs?

Damn it' date=' I found one once. Would have preferred NVGs!

[/quote']

Same drop rate in the barracks as NVGs, but NVGs can also spawn at heli crashes.

I was in elektro sniping with an enfield when i see in total 3 red hatchbacks but i shoot the guy through the window in the second i go to his body and find 7 SATCHEL CHARGES i take 1 but im wondering if there was hacking involved