Sign in to follow this  
gtho1@xtra.co.nz

Have the Zombies?

got more resiliant to hit damage ? I mean it takes forever to knock em down even with a axe , without an axe its not even worth trying to knock em down uyou just end up being killed and zombie tucker

All so they can see you from way across the feild even if you are being quite, It jsut seems that they have bino vision

O_Smiladon

the melee damages been changing recently. I don't know if the low axe damaged was fixed yet in stable but it was fine in the experimental branch.

got more resiliant to hit damage ? I mean it takes forever to knock em down even with a axe , without an axe its not even worth trying to knock em down uyou just end up being killed and zombie tucker

All so they can see you from way across the feild even if you are being quite, It jsut seems that they have bino vision

O_Smiladon

No Axes are broken on stable atm - and btw machete's and any piercing weapon can kill zombies faster then anything (including fists, which currently are much better then an axe) FYI

No Axes are broken on stable atm - and btw machete's and any piercing weapon can kill zombies faster then anything (including fists, which currently are much better then an axe) FYI

Cheers guys

Sorry i should of metioned is was talking about the experimental servers

O_Smiladon

Edited by O_Smiladon