FREDDIEkillz

2 BS Deaths?

Twice I've emptied a whole 20 round M4 mag into someone and they have lived and killed me. Am I missing something? Are they hackers? Lag?

Hard to tell if you have no video. But I'd say lag or maybe lack (of skills).

• Like 1

Why is everyone so quick to blame hackers? Are you sure you put 20 rounds into them? Desync at the time could be a factor as well as rubber banding and lag. Also the M4 can be horribly inaccurate depending on the range of the shot. As stated above video of said event would he helpful

• Like 3

Desync, you can mag dump someone and they'll have enough time to react and kill you before they drop. Either that our you missed both times.

• Like 1

I've had much more of an issue with desync and rubberbanding than I've had with hackers. 

It'll also depend on the range, your stance, etc. You would be horribly inaccurate with the M4 if you were standing and firing at a movie target.

Here lately, desync has been fucking me over. I was on a ladder and some guy starts punching the ground at the bottom. It was silly so I keep climbing. Nest thing I know I'm knocked out. For him, I was still on the ground. Been happening a lot lately. So I'd bet it's desync, man. Hackers are usually really obvious. Teleporting and shooting off a bunch of rounds a whole lot and what not.

I've had much more of an issue with desync and rubberbanding than I've had with hackers. 

It'll also depend on the range, your stance, etc. You would be horribly inaccurate with the M4 if you were standing and firing at a movie target.

Stance only matters if you're prone and using a bipod. The cartridge fired moves at around 840 m/s when it exits the muzzle so there's not much leading involved when used in the urban environments the M4 is best used in.

This shows skill is still very much an issue, and that people without it may experience something similar to your story (not my video):

Edited by BadAsh

As far as I know there's no god mode hack, thank god.  Probably lag, have had it happen myself.

did I just watched an arma video??? Clearly there was no aspect of survival there at all.

I was 2 feet away from them both times. Maybe it was desync since zombies hit me from 10 feet away.

I had the worst experience with this once. I was in the NEAF jail, heard footsteps, so I set up position in front of the closed doors. Someone opened them and I opened fire (SKS). I aimed at his guts for a quick and easy kill, my 4x scope crosshair was aimed at the exact center of his stomach at all times. I fired a full SKS mag into him, he didn't move so I didn't even have to adjust aim or anything. Less than 10m away. He didn't even react before I already landed 6 shots. Then, he proceeded to light me up with his M4. I just stood there, my mag emptied, all bullets were a sure hit. Then he killed me. He didn't even bleed or anything.